Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Dungeon Seeker

Ending seems rushed, maybe it got axed. The whole story was doing ok, I was not expecting the WN (which is much better) and the art was pretty good, but those last 4 chapters kinda sucked with how fast the forced the story.

What the fuck was that BS. I got my revenge now im just gunna live... that was a really shitty ending

Double-page supporter
This manga just reeks of an author who spends their time on r/iamverysmart. The only original idea in this manga was to have Mugetsu break the 4th wall and straight up say that the MC is, in fact, the MC. The execution of the storytelling was complete garbage. Mia was the absolute worst character I've ever seen. She was created solely to act as revenge bait. Junpei was even gonna leave her after they returned to the guild, but he suddenly gets a murder boner after she dies? FUCK OFF, author.

@Vidashall
I'm sorry to summon you back here; but you're right... Only the absolutely trash isekai manga ever actually manage to end.

Fed-Kun's army
ah yes, 4th wall break. As if thats not another overused cliche

ending was meh, why did you bother reading this comment(take that! a sudden 4th wall break!) did I get you?
5/10

Dex-chan lover
This was pretty much shit, I give it props for keeping my attention for a few hours, but the author kill the poison girl just for some extra edgy-ness. Not the best or the worst 5/10.

Double-page supporter
@radkube
nqfwZ5T.jpeg

N2O

Dex-chan lover
oh my god cringe cringe criiiiiiiiiiiiinge
15 year old author blasting linkin park throughout the entire writing process

Phew. Not sure who the author was trying to cater to with this story, but it certainly wasn't anyone hoping for a satisfying revenge story, or even a clean resolution of any kind. I feel Noriko in particular was such wasted potential of a character. Her personality changed so drastically several times, and no explanation given was justifiable for any of them. Just... so much squandered potential that it frustrates me.

After reading the whole story a few times there are things you pick up on. I think the author had a great idea with the whole space/time confusion and 4th wall breaking through Mugetsu. It could have taken a little bit better direction towards that end and the actual conclusion though. Still, enjoyable read to knock out in a day or two. Not every story has to be generic to be good, the weird ones have their own appeal. Overall 7/10 (though the ending itself was like 5/10) enjoyable without being too complex.

Also for Mugetsu
When she confronts the god and says "my story that no third part will witness, or be able to understand" or something to that effect was badass. Leaves some intrigue.

Users who are viewing this thread