Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Dungeon Seeker

So from what I gather

We start with the dwarf guy the MC saved as a kid and then met later as an adult w/ his wife and kid that much is easy. Next Mugetsu and the "god" have some sort of exchange, not sure if this is meant to be explained here. Finally the MC is back in Japan and I guess he is hunting bad guys and still has his powers, he talks to the same "old man" who left him the messages in the dungeon on his cell phone. Then there is a flash back to them meeting each other for the first time. After that, he wonders if he is really back in Japan. I suppose comes to the conclusion Japan is just another dungeon technically so in the end it doesn't really matter.

@53r4phPh4r35

Page 12 it says „the story that no third party will ever be able to figure out“
We will never find out. Maybe the WN/LN has the answers dunno.

Dex-chan lover
I felt the need to read this until the end but... Meh. This just got more and more bland.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nakanowatari

During the time the web novel was up on syosetu there was a some complaints when it started to go down a certain path. It was revealed that the childhood friend betrayed him because she was afraid of the monster stalking him. The plagiarism accusation comes from the fact that said monster is based on a urban legend of an eight fool tall woman who stalks little boys she fancies. Although it's hard to call it plagiarism since it's an famous urban legend retold in numerous ways.

Either way it wasn't all that well received so it was taken down and in the process of being rewritten when the author moved to Alphapolis.

It's connection to Arifureta was never anything more than wild rumors at best.

BTW, said tall woman stalking crossed worlds to find him, they fucked like rabbits and he killed her because his bodily fluids are poisonous. But she ended up being reborn as SD Navi in his eye sight. Yea. Ridiculous. The storry actually improved and kept its tone after being rewritten.

Dex-chan lover
"The real world is not that different from the dungeon"
So much edge!!!
Loved it.

Dex-chan lover
@53r4phPh4r35
Well from their interactions and extrapoling from the God actions and her explaining of things both Mugetsu and God are isekai`ed people and God somehow got strong enough to take the position of God and create the dungeon to imprision Mugetsu for some reason. They were also friends before the summon, likely. MAybe something like Junpei and the Bimbo.

This was trash from the get-go but still was fun to read
It ended like it started, not sure what you guys were expecting

Underwhelming is an understatement for this mess of an isekai manga. Trash has so much value in comparison.

An absolute masterpiece. The Mona Lisa is garbage in comparison to this divine work of art. KINO Seeker was such a ride.

Aggregator gang
so what happened to the whole beat the demon lord and kept wandering thing from the start? or did that shit just get glossed over cause it wasn't as important as seeing the traitor/slut get her bad end and the chaosic god get his ??? end?
those lingering questions aside, I did enjoy the series overall and look forward to the author's next work

It was edgy garbage. But that's what I expected from it. The story fell apart towards the end, and the ending didn't really make much sense.

Users who are viewing this thread