Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Dungeon Seeker

Group Leader
Interesting manga with a shit ending. 6.5/10
The story wasn't developed enough, they rushed everything after he went back into the dungeon (more than it already was lol) and the character.. Well, he was an interesting character but wasn't developed enough as well. All i can see is a bunch of potential going to waste here.

Maybe this can be described as a shorter, worse version, of Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou ? Both have the same problems but arifureta is a little more developed, has a better character and a more interesting story (imo), this is judging by the current manga ch. btw, i didn't read the novel.

Anyway, Dungeon Seeker ended like a shit movie that was not supposed to get a sequel, i'm quite disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
Started pretty good.

Ended up as trash.

But well, at least is the first isekai manga that I was able to witness its ending lol

Fed-Kun's army
I'm going to just assume Mugetsu killed God and became the new God lol

Double-page supporter
Meh edgy shit, couldn't care about the world or peace but killing criminals. I'm glad I didn't have to waste my time and just jump to the end since I bet the whole rest of the chapters is bullshit like this.

started good and mid also good just the ending kinda suck like they rushed it since they only got few chapters left

After that mess, I feel like Evangelion's original ending is a perfectly polished piece which provides a totally obvious explanation of how the plot was resolved.

Seeker really has it all..
More angst than Shinji!
More inexplicably philosophic ramblings than Shinji!
More sexual frustrations resolved in cringy anti-climaxes than Shinji! (See what I did there? Still too soon for poor Asuka?)
Definitely more poorly thought out wishes than the whole of NERV!

Now, everyone say it with me ... Get in the damn Eva, Junpei!

Well. That's that. Very confusing and a lot of missing information. It's okay, started good, ended like a bullshit.
6/10

wtf is going on??? why are they suddenly in the modern world??? someone please explain this ending to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Big fan of the "kill god" ending. Can't imagine how a story like this would end any differently, other than Junpei remaining permanently scarred from his experiences. Very fitting.

I give it a medium 6 for the storytelling, but bump it to a high 6 or a low 7 for the art being good, especially with the facial expressions.

Users who are viewing this thread