Dungeon Seeker

Dex-chan lover
Good job translating this, Champion Scans! It wasn't the best story, but at least it ended in an ok state given what it'd become.

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely a bit sad to see this unintentional gem finally come to a close. It brought back some fun memories of middle school writing and, if anything, at least it was enjoyable.

Good night, sweet edgelord, and may flights of Coldsteels sing thee to thy rest.

Aggregator gang
I am actually satisfied with the ending. Rare for Japanese series to actually satisfy with an ending considering their basic ending philosophy stemming from one particular type of story. Considering the author is who he is, this is as well written as he could have. He has made worst things. Like that Hagure novel series that disappeared from his web novel page.

Man, this manga's rating went down fast when the edge hit, pretty sure this used to have a score of 8.2.

idk what happened to this manga this why ....... aah my i am so .... nvm no work the effort

The guy with the messages was kinda underwhelming, but at least the manga ended which is something.

I dont know why there is so many hatred towards this series. For me even though the story short, it still delivered good impact and good ending. With the result everybody got their own revenge. Unlike certain long manga/ manhwa such as panlong, cage of eden and etc that ending without any explanation for several important thing. I know they got axed so they hurried the ending. But still its dissapointed towards the ending. But on the sad side for dungeon seeker, the possibly romance for junpei got killed. Maybe that is the reason people hate it.

I must be completely retarded but that ending made zero sense to me, I have no clue what happened.

What the shit was up with that stupid goddamn ending? I mean seriously, can you NOT tack stuff on in the end that requires another three chapters to explain...you don't have the luxury of adding story elements to the final chapter. You've been shitcanned. :(

Jesus Christ, what a shit show.

I don't know why everyone is surprised by this ending when this manga was a plagiarize Fanfic of Arifureta Shokugyou

I know the series got more and more confusing as it progressed, but jesus christ that ending made no sense

Users who are viewing this thread