Dungeon Sherpa: Meikyuu Michisaki Annainin - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Oh, so the goblins sealed off the left path, so they could attack from the right path. Took me a couple minutes to parse.

Good series, I'm enjoying it. The main character is useful, but isn't some kind of wish fulfilment demigod, and instead has an interesting niche that he fills. The other characters are also prominent, having their own backstories, personalities, and character development.

JNB

Yep...If you need some raws, here is the link: https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156763047561
Also, you can buy whole volumes on amazon or somewhere else. Most of sites sale volumes instead of chapters so it's up to you where to buy manga...
Sorry for exceeding info...
Yeah...

Double-page supporter
those are probably the most terrifying goblins i've seen in manga right now

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate that lesbian sis-con (not the little sister, the other bitch, I hope the little sister isn’t getting abused but I’d be fine if the sis-con was), she’s so annoying. It’s so cliche, they call the guy a pervert when they’re the real pervert, having wet dreams about the girl they look up to. I can’t wait for the MC to fuck the FL, and then the lesbian will start crying.

Double-page supporter
Glad to see that the first chapter wasn't just a one and run. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
Not sure this anti-male interest is lesbian yet but she is still that annoying arch-type. The reason they are always female is because male versions would never be tolerated. They are reserved for serious threats.

Fed-Kun's army
This is interesting. Agree about Berry though, she's pretty annoying. Here's hoping that she'll get better in the future. It feels like the author's setting her up for some cheap and easy character development.

Dex-chan lover
Berry is annoying but then again I'm expecting her to get over herself rather quickly as characters with that archetype tend to do. Just hope the author doesn't drag it out.

Can someone who has read ahead (WN or raws) spoil me about what's up with the MC's younger sister? Would appreciate it

Aggregator gang
Berry's type is always so annoying in everywhere. She drank the beer on her own accord and the guy did a good thing by not abondoning her like that. But he gets a label instead. Why does kindness gets repaid with cruelty everytime? The world sure is cruel

Fed-Kun's army
Urg, Berry's behavior is pain in the ass. She hates him while the hatred itself is baseless. People like her judge people too quickly and hate anything revolving those people, they don't even want to fix the misunderstanding even if you explain it clearly to them. You'll be labeled as a trash person by them when it's actually them who are trashes. It's like when you hate a person because they smile brightly everyday, and then you always say that they are sore in your eyes. Stupid, isn't it?
The hatred is their own fault, not anyone else. If you have this kinda behavior, not only will it burden your mind, it'll also affect your surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread