Dungeon Sherpa: Meikyuu Michisaki Annainin - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Hey all, sorry for the delay since the last chapter! Was a bit more busy than I had anticipated but luckily had some free time last night and worked long as I could to get this one done. I know some people prefer more consistent uploads/better translations, so if you are a group interested in taking it over please let me know and I'll help if I can! Otherwise me and @Kinotaru will keep doing the best we can whenever we have the time.

Dex-chan lover
man, as someone who also reads the raws, this chapter is just
giving me heartaches because of what will happen with MC and fmc
Having read the raws on rawkuma MC daves the party from a monster and gets turned to stone? Seems like a timeskip

Dex-chan lover
Having read the raws on rawkuma MC daves the party from a monster and gets turned to stone? Seems like a timeskip

The fml is also pregaganant. After time skip, the fml continue diving in hopes to find something that could depetrify Rowe and abandoning their child but while she dives one day Marin (Rowe's sister) got a skill to rewind time (iirc or depetrify) and depetrify Rowe. The next adventure is Rowe forming a new party to search for fml (assumed that she's trapped in the dungeon)

Users who are viewing this thread