Dungeon Sherpa: Meikyuu Michisaki Annainin

See.. as much as I don’t want to break character and destroy my pride as a human male... BUT MARIENT IS JUST TOO CUTE 😍😍😍

who the fuck uses lightning bolt against rock we all know from pokemon its ineffective

Supporter
This is officially one of my favorite new fantasy mangas!! I appreciate you guys picking this up! Can’t wait to read more on this. It feels like Sherpa is a play on the word Shepard, since he is a guide for the team.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any schedule for these chapters or is it just a torturously long wait in-between releases? Waited months for chapter two, waiting for three hasn't been any easier.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, this turned out way better than I thought - I hope this continues to get translated!

Just reached chapter 9 and boy he one lucky bastard
Also for some reason, my mind is always telling me that Yuiko is just a reincarnated version of Shino from Seitokai Yakuinomo

Dex-chan lover
4/10. Reading the translation I already feel something pretty off, like none of those characters act like they are really human beings, there are no logic in each character reaction whatsoever. Skipping the raw and it becomes painfully obvious about that aspect later on.

seriously it is hilarious that
after wake up from 10 years being petrified he doesn't even attempt to figure out what changed in 10 years period, no trying to contact old acquaintances.
like how the fucking can you feel safe when you know nothing at all about the current situation?
did the author forget the setting that the dungeons are the ticking bombs that can explode anytime possible?

seriously this manga is not worth investing time for.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. The romance part felt so incredibly dry. Like it just "kinda happened" in 10 chapters or something. The rest is pretty good though.

Finally, decent love story with lovable characters in fantasy setting, good and non-generic art style. Thank you, scanlators for your work, I hope you continue translate this amazing manga, so we could enjoy it till the end.

Users who are viewing this thread