Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Build up > next morning. "Oh come on, don't do that" > click > "holy wow, that's what we're here for". We needed much more than 2 pages, 2 chapters minimum of fucking before the cute shortstack leaves this island. Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
just for the record...

jcPLQSz.png
he lied as easily as he breathed

Dex-chan lover
he lied as easily as he breathed
Well, he actually told her the truth: He didn't had sex with anyone else of the expedition despite the officers being very attractive and some of them very willing to have some fun with him.

It is true that he had sex already but despite his lewd fantasies he has some standards and besides his teasing moments(some of them unconsciously) he didn't make any active move on anyone else from the expedition

He is not banging not even remotely the ammount he could do if he just wanted to get laid

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry too much, the vampire girl joins after a bunch of new and a familiar face make a return. Though nothing ever really happens with the vampire girl.
They do a sort of brother/sister act and when they finally do a little "petting" she decides to leave forever and the story continues to go to shit after that.
that brings nothing but worry. hopefully the manga wraps up that story quickly and doesn't drag it out. i can already see this manga get the big ol' axe at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
Cheers to the author for not dragging out their relationship (further) to set up some trope.

Aggregator gang
So glad MC took charge. I was unironically afraid he would just devolve into being a submissive girl with boy parts.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of buildup for 2 pages lol, should have had a whole chapter of segs, didn’t get to see all of the shortstacks body :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry too much, the vampire girl joins after a bunch of new and a familiar face make a return. Though nothing ever really happens with the vampire girl.
They do a sort of brother/sister act and when they finally do a little "petting" she decides to leave forever and the story continues to go to shit after that.
I'm actually glad to hear that. Not the "going to shit" part, but the part about the next person not being yet another love interest. He's already got 2, adding another to that would just kinda make his love for the already established girls feel less sincere in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread