Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or all the males look the same??
it CAN be that the author just chose to copy paste them to save time designing, given they're not that important (aside from the main character) but there must be also a natural selection at hand, most men in this world are slaves to women, they don't have the magic to be a fighting force and building muscles only makes them disgusting in the eyes of the dominant force, which naturally filters them to all be meek and frail. I'd imagine same could go for haircut.

Dex-chan lover
Yo Cecily is finally back!

I somehow don't think Gram and Chris would be very compatible.
given how they're all at war, I don't think a Harem itself is compatible with this world, but I believe the MC will end up changing that in the future, either by becoming a force that individually rivals the strongest (through his Golems and magic) or by growing the island into an independent/neutral territory, which I imagine some women in his harem would defect to.

Dex-chan lover
Oh...the men in this world really are fem...boys...uh femmen. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
can someone please spoil me where the direction of this story is going? if MC doesnt form a harem of the girls he fucks like Gram and Cecily then I don't want to read this. its a waste for them to just leave the island and never or occasionally come back
Each Act, he will get 1 main girl, next act, he say goodbye to that girl and move to the next main girl
Keep repeating it.

What I hate the most is "All girl will be replaced in the next act". Author always finds some stupid ideal to make them part way.
I think that Author is afraid that people will get bored if 1 girl appears too much, so he keep replacing them. Best girl, good girl, best Waifu, everyone will be replaced.
Like iPhone, when Apple releases higher version, they stop support the outdate version.

Pirate girl is the only one who can meet him a second time (appear in 2 seperate acts), before leaving for good (I doubt she will ever appear again, SO SAD).

Dex-chan lover
Each Act, he will get 1 main girl, next act, he say goodbye to that girl and move to the next main girl
Keep repeating it.

What I hate the most is "All girl will be replaced in the next act". Author always finds some stupid ideal to make them part way.
I think that Author is afraid that people will get bored if 1 girl appears too much, so he keep replacing them. Best girl, good girl, best Waifu, everyone will be replaced.
Like iPhone, when Apple releases higher version, they stop support the outdate version.

Pirate girl is the only one who can meet him a second time (appear in 2 seperate acts), before leaving for good (I doubt she will ever appear again, SO SAD).
okay thanks for letting me know, im definitely dropping this then

Dex-chan lover
Cecily was so cute and shy around the MC that I forgot she was tough enough to be a pirate captain. Seeing her incinerate the backstabber's head really drove home the fact that she is someone to be scared of
Truly Gap moe

Dex-chan lover
Jesus that grin at the end
Made me laugh like an idiot
Janice_evil_smug_grin.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why do the guys in this world look like more attractive women than the actual women?

Dex-chan lover
I need one thing here and that's seggs only no this world pov on people's sex

Users who are viewing this thread