Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
I am enjoying this series way more than I expected. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Ayo, wash your feet before you do foot play. Freaking savage.
tumblr_n575zzyXdC1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
Mind-blowing (heh)

I forgot this world's men are pretty fembois and tough women are gorilla, took me a while to register

Dex-chan lover
Cecily and Chris are great girls, but I feel that it's too bad that MC cut Gram off completely.
He could also take her into his harem. Along with lots of other girls.
200w.webp

"Huh? No, I'm not thinking with my lower head. What are you talking about?"

Dex-chan lover
Damn this arc is exciting with the shift in tone. That kill was brutal.

Dex-chan lover
We tread strange waters for the next arc.

Gravity bombs, the meaning behind Janice's name (Janus, the two-faced Roman god), a loli vampire, and then the Empire decides to set up a branch of the adventurer's guild on the island. Our cute protagonist has his work cut out for him.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or all the males look the same??
There are lots of works where all of the women look roughly the same because no one wants to draw/cast a woman who doesn't fit within a narrow beauty standard, so it would make sense on a meta level if all the guys we see in this world where men are the objectified gender did look super samey.

Dex-chan lover
can someone please spoil me where the direction of this story is going? if MC doesnt form a harem of the girls he fucks like Gram and Cecily then I don't want to read this. its a waste for them to just leave the island and never or occasionally come back

Dex-chan lover
In another artstyle, this manga would be absolutely horrifying, but with everybody being so... puni and squishy, I don't feel any fear at all.

Dex-chan lover
Yo Cecily is finally back!

Cecily and Chris are great girls, but I feel that it's too bad that MC cut Gram off completely.
He could also take her into his harem. Along with lots of other girls.
200w.webp

"Huh? No, I'm not thinking with my lower head. What are you talking about?"
I somehow don't think Gram and Chris would be very compatible.

Dex-chan lover
Dam it was nice to see what its like in the citys
But I'd love to see him run into some of his previous lovers.
Hell it would also be interesting if he met a queen or head of country; I'm sure he would end up being treated as a world treasure if they found out about is ability. They would probably forcible breed him to try and pass on his magic to other men.

Thanks everyone at Mascarada for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread