Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
that's not mary poppins, thats loli poppins. or should i say rory poppins

Dex-chan lover
Oh no i can't put it in her heart because then i will be a murderer hurr durr, better to let my self get killed. But oh no i got saved in the last second, typical japanese writing.

Dex-chan lover
Repair actually has the instant effect of putting the target into pocket dimension.
Weapon production wouldn't have helped since production would likely take minutes if not hours. A max-level bread production takes nearly a minute. No way a weapon would be anywhere close.
theoretically, the dude can upgrade his golem into a mech and his animal golem into a Zoids and use them as an Island Defensive Line or help him to clear up the dungeon, but you're right, repair has an instant effect and you can take it into his pocket dimension and take it out in the destinated target (if he is creative he can use this as a distraction against the enemy). Too bad you can only take/Unlock 1 ability on the Tech Tree.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter made no sense, how could the bad girl get here before the pirate lady. Why didnt he just kill her with the dagger - said no and then there was no explanation lol.
If the captain thought her ennemies dead, she was less in a hurry

She didn’t beat Cecily. She survived the attack because Cecily thought she was dead and she tracked down MC.
I didn't mean in a fight, I meant beating her to the island. Fuckup on my part, I can see I didn't make that clear in the post

Supporter
“Oh the safety of this island eroded my vigilance”
Choose what to do with your attacker who is about to rape you, maim you, burn you and then kill you:
Option 1: kill her, and be done.
Option 2: just stab her on the leg, may be that will solve everything and all will become peaceful again.

I hate these stupid decisions, such a moron MC.

Users who are viewing this thread