Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
why is it that i leave this series for a while see it has a few chapters say ill just read one then proceed to read them all.(da booba hold great power over me)

So a person with 5th degree burns on their face just hops on a boat and sails off to go fuck with some rando on an island? Magic or not, that shit looks like a constant care issue, I can't imagine being out in sunlight or near salt water.

You'd think he would have taught his golems to warn him if anyone approaches the island.

Dex-chan lover
Sucks that crazy bitch has a nicer body than Cecily. Also, yay! Finally someone good looking appears! Good she's an actual harem member and doesn't get ignored like Sheryl did.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl i was hoping it was the princess first.

This event feels kinda force tbh so it's kinda....

It's the first time that the author did some bullshit like this.
I guess their creative spirit dried up huh.
I'll give this a chance since i like it and the mc is a freak that can protect himself.

Aggregator gang
Okay, wondered what changed from the volume addition and that last panel confused me. Did she just toss his shredded shirt into the ocean and it's lost? Because the entire chapter was about his Repair Ability that could, repair the shirt.

Dex-chan lover
But this change from tye novel makes no sense here. Shes gonna rape then kill him slowly and hes like "Nah I can kill her just in the leg instead" absolutely stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread