Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Time for Sierra the vampire, the return of the dragon rider girls, and then the Adventurer's Guild to set up shop on the island.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly BlazBlue crossover. What the hell is Rachel doing leaving Gii behind while she goes isekai-ing?

Dex-chan lover
Well, that sure is a grand entrance for a loli character. :lol:

Double-page supporter
Ouch first dead character on screen I believe... Janice is gone. Not coming back.
Vampire loli is going to be a bit... weird.

Dex-chan lover
I do love that he was able to be creative with powers after it being almost useless at the beginning due to the time it takes. Hope this will be a lesson for him to go for the kill or maim your opponent. Thanks for the chapter.
To be fair, he did maim as best he could. Knife right in the middle of the leg, almost to the hilt, means it's going through or at least into the bone. Definitely should have gone for the kill, though.

Dex-chan lover
i've come to the realization that apparently i'm the only person who thinks the twink from the previous chapter decided to turn around and get a healer for janice instead of seeking freedom. that's literally the only logical explanation seeing as there was no way she could move on her own to find a healer and she didn't have any money to pay for the healer after the twink took it all. only way for her to have gotten a healer would be if one just so happened to coincidently walk by, check the site for survivors or whatever and be generous enough to not charge for healing. all of that would have had to have happened before she died of her injuries.

Dex-chan lover
i've come to the realization that apparently i'm the only person who thinks the twink from the previous chapter decided to turn around and get a healer for janice instead of seeking freedom. that's literally the only logical explanation seeing as there was no way she could move on her own to find a healer and she didn't have any money to pay for the healer after the twink took it all. only way for her to have gotten a healer would be if one just so happened to coincidently walk by, check the site for survivors or whatever and be generous enough to not charge for healing. all of that would have had to have happened before she died of her injuries.
Not impossible, but that would be horrible writing.
The author explicitly made the guy run away. The chapter could have stopped at him hesitating between the two routes, leaving the possibility open. Instead, it was an explicit choice to run away with the money.
Doing an off-screen backtrack would mean that anything shown on screen is untrustworthy and could be erased. Gram left with the troops? Psych! She actually hid under the dock and stayed on the island. Men can't use magic? Psych! There is a famous male court mage. If you can't trust what you read, nothing matters and the story is not a chain of events that impact each other. It's just a string of random events that happen without logic or consequences, and often against logic and consequences.
It's more likely that she managed to convince some people to bring her to a cheap healer rather than a good one who could have healed her completely... but that she can't afford anymore since most of her money got stolen by her "lover".

Dex-chan lover
I always try to imagine what it would be like if the genders were reversed in this manga but I cant imagine a reverse of the Mary Poppins Goth Elf Loli
A Dandy Kingsman Shota Dwarf in a suit, tie and monocle combo parachuting down with an M202?

Dex-chan lover
well that was stupid, why would you have this character survive her clear death scene only to have her appear again and die again. let me guess she'll survive this too and come back later. also why didn't MC just make the dagger appear in her chest to begin with?

Dex-chan lover
also why didn't MC just make the dagger appear in her chest to begin with?
Many people here have mentioned this. I don't agree that's a problem.

It was a crisis situation. As such, his reaction is to act on instinct. For someone not used to violence, much less lethal threats, this means trying to disable the opponent rather than outright kill them. Killing someone is not something that would come naturally to a pushover employee in a black company from modern day Japan. His character did strengthen a bit since he came to this world, but still not to the level to deal clear-headedly (or rather cold-heartedly) with a magic user intent on torturing and killing him.

Dex-chan lover
Not impossible, but that would be horrible writing.
The author explicitly made the guy run away. The chapter could have stopped at him hesitating between the two routes, leaving the possibility open. Instead, it was an explicit choice to run away with the money.
Doing an off-screen backtrack would mean that anything shown on screen is untrustworthy and could be erased. Gram left with the troops? Psych! She actually hid under the dock and stayed on the island. Men can't use magic? Psych! There is a famous male court mage. If you can't trust what you read, nothing matters and the story is not a chain of events that impact each other. It's just a string of random events that happen without logic or consequences, and often against logic and consequences.
It's more likely that she managed to convince some people to bring her to a cheap healer rather than a good one who could have healed her completely... but that she can't afford anymore since most of her money got stolen by her "lover".
this story isn't really known for good writing now is it. decent writing (not good writing, just decent) would have had her die alone from her severe injuries instead of her miraculously finding a healer while she was incapable of moving or paying them. she's also a known pirate and it was known she was staying in that specific inn as well just to clarify why nobody would realistically help her who lost all her money and who would likely kill them afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread