Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I got like 7 meme panels out of this single chapter kekekek

Thank you "Mascarada" for another amazing chapter btw! :win:

Dex-chan lover
Let's say you met a Roswell Grey who told you that he/she/whatever came from outside of our Solar System and to demonstrate you some nice tech, the creature would fire a few clean holes in a nearby rock with a raygun. Would you still tell the Grey that, nah, you don't believe in aliens, so the thing must be some weird mutated monkey instead. The raygun you would just explain to be light from Venus reflected by swamp gas.
Except he doesn't look any different from normal humans, and unlike a ray gun would be in ours, magic isn't weird in that world aside from a man being the one using it.
It's more like a woman walking up to you and claiming she's from another world because she's good at parallel parking.

Dex-chan lover
Let's say you met a Roswell Grey who told you that he/she/whatever came from outside of our Solar System and to demonstrate you some nice tech, the creature would fire a few clean holes in a nearby rock with a raygun. Would you still tell the Grey that, nah, you don't believe in aliens, so the thing must be some weird mutated monkey instead. The raygun you would just explain to be light from Venus reflected by swamp gas.
Well it's a bit different if it's a friggin stereotypical ayy lmao. I'd believe it if even some catgirl told me they we're from a different reality since I can see it with my eyes. If some human just showed up and told me that, I'd think they were a nutter. If they demonstrated some magic, I'd be inclined to believe them. Or if they were an utterly human looking alien, I'd believe it with tech. In this world it'd be equal to some woman claiming to be from another world because she's a dom and her profession is in a male dominated field.

Dex-chan lover
Someone's clearly read Nagasarete Airantou.

Dex-chan lover
Why not both?
Pampered by big titty nee-san and spoiling goth loli both are a win in my book.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this would trigger the comeback of Chris or if she's just a setup for all of this.

Dex-chan lover
Cqv0xgml.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just because people in other worlds regularly kidnap/summon people doesn’t mean they all do. It’s a world with its own logic, and within its own logic it’s a far flung story.
Summoning from other worlds might be possible by their world's rules, farfetched as it is, but a man using magic is an impossibility by their world's logic. They're somehow more accepting of an impossibility than something that could be possibly explained by their own world's rules of magic.

Users who are viewing this thread