E-Rank Healer - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
bruh

why can't she be allowed to be happy for once...even for an extended period of time...

Dex-chan lover
@yoshiii Ikr. But this time it is 100% some woman who wants the boi to herself, so go find whoever hates her the most, former "hero", to do the job.

Was kind of hoping we'd be done with first arc villain by now... recycling villains is one of my biggest pet peeves... along with "Naraku has a special barrier, or those damn bees of his," which I always thought was dumb as hell.

@Doomer You have a point, however there are, again, RL examples where paperwork will lead to similar situations.
Here is one : in my country, teachers cannot give full mark to students (at national exams) without filling forms to explain why the kid deserves a perfect grade. Since it would be a bother, most opt to not do it and take out a point on some detail.
If you apply a similar logic, raising her from the lowest rank to the highest might 1) force him to do additional paperwork to explain his judgement, 2) would be way easier to oppose by opponents to the idea from the highest levels of the guild.

Beside, he has legitimate reasons to “fail” her: her physical examination is rather poor and her basic knowledge abysmally low.

@onion_horse
That train wreck went on for so long because rumiko was stated that she wanted to have a 500 chapter manga,

On the villain recycle side, i'm ok with a recurring one so long as it does get definitely dealt with, see log hero for a good example of that.

😋Now the title have to be changed from E-ranked healer to B-ranked healer😋

Supporter
"We can't give you top rank with the exam, even though you scored perfectly on the portions that really matter", then pray tell, can someone tell me exactly what these exams are for? If someone scored perfect scores with a product that surpasses expectations then wouldn't that place them exactly where they need to be? Am I missing something here?

Dex-chan lover
@Darris

Hard to convince people against corruption when someone jumps from E to A quickly without people having heard accomplishments worthy of an A.

Also, failed general education test completely.

Aggregator gang
@Darris You're forgetting that she lacks (official) field experience. If E-ranks who've only done E-rank jobs suddenly seem to be ready for A-rank but then underperform (or die) on A-rank jobs, that's on the examiners that enabled it. They're picking the safe option that lets her get acclimated to tougher jobs before throwing her to some of the toughest they have as an A-rank. It's for the integrity of the process and to cover their own behinds.

Dex-chan lover
It's so much easier to turn an F into a B by drawing little loops on it. Going for an A is just greedy. 😋

Dex-chan lover
With a jailbreak, and probably a bunch of other things, if that mind control fucker actually makes a move they probably have justification to Off him without trial. Which is good.

ugh super annoying "can't give you the rank you deserve cuz politics but let the organization cash in on your hard work"
too real for me >_>

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but who's going to break him out of jail is it that crappy magician, If it is I bet its because he's jealous

Double-page supporter
And that is why you shouldn't jail people who are obvious villains. Immediately execute. I would think people would've learned this by now, especially in fantasy worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread