E-Rank Healer - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Are you serious
jeez this is why when you've met a manipulative bastard that's been horrible for long periods of time you deem them as irredeemable and end them permanently

also for clarification why I personally say long periods of time is because if this kind of immoral behavior isn't already an ingrained habit then perhaps these people can be reformed in like jail

if they have no remorse tho I say ice them 👉👉💀

Dex-chan lover
@Ameliah I think human blood is probably a poor choice to polish a sword with. Better to just clean it off quickly.

e5r0S8R
Him again?

Dex-chan lover
@ASmileToProtect
Yep, he has stuck around long enough to be labeled a persistent stalker with intent to seriously harm/kill (in addition to being a criminal). He has proven now, and without any room to doubt, that he has no intent to change himself, so death is the best option. Though a close second would be amputated incarceration. That way, even if you did manage to escape prison, you wont have any way of causing trouble with no arms or eyes to hurt people or use your magic with.

That is to say, that this is not a misdirection, where all he is doing is apologizing, just set up like a cliffhanger because reasons.

Dex-chan lover
kTHRTfJ.jpg

well, pretty sure she has immunity to his charm now so things shouldn't get worse from here on out?

I can bear another bout of damsel in distress 2: electric boogaloo, sometimes you just have to get used to it. . .

side note: I really like this magician's antics, he's just like a little kid that pouts whenever he doesn't get what he wants but also doesn't do go further beyond that, little trolly but a good kid at heart.

Group Leader
look who came back from the dead, and now he's heading to the land of dead again

Dex-chan lover
*Hurl* Oh god why did he appear.

Edit: Also, hope that whoever released him isn't a psycho girl that wants the pretty boy.

@Chet31 I mean, judging from what we know this chap, the one who released him is most likely the masterminds of the Pit Viper drug. Sure, it could be a woman aiming for Kaito and all that, but so far HOPEFULLY its unlikely. Problem is, why would they go after her specificallly? Probably grudge with her old man?

Dex-chan lover
Well, good news people who don't mind spoilers, raw of ch 12 is out
Carol noted how Gran is being weird, what with talking about being reborn or how he's like "why is Carol in this new world?"
Kaido come back in time and he fight Gran.
Gran is obviously stronger than before, but still get taken down easily enough.
During the fight Carol noted that he's got the Pit Viper drug, and confirmed that her previous hypothesis that the effect is just hallucination is wrong, it CAN make people stronger (as with Gran no longer being a scrub)

The rest of the chapter is essentially 'so here's what we'll be doing next'
Mage guy is back with his 'toy'/aide, because after the case with Gran they decided this is more serious than they thought he's participating personally.
And along with him the current Director of Healing Arts as well as his student (female, who doesn't seem to like Carol for whatever reason...)
The chapter end with Carol gaining her DETERMINATION to solve this case cuz I'm a healer and they set off.

Users who are viewing this thread