E-Rank Healer - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Oh goddamit it’s him again. Why isn’t he permanently locked up at this point.

While I AM annoyed with Mr. Magician, her having allies with 2 powerful authorities has its own advantages. I mean, I get her point and I think its fine if he doesn't become some sappy love interest, Kaido is enough. What she does need is someone who treats her the respect she deserves (well, in his case, idolize her. Well, its a slow process but she'll win him over genuinely soon enough) and a genuine friend.

Now as for the POS. Thanks to the spoilers, AT LEAST we'll barely suffer his moronic 3rd attempt to cause conflict this time around. He's most likely just some pawn to be disposed of after he takes the drugs (I mean, guy became even crazier and just got out of prison, in order to have a chance with Kaido, no way in heck he wouldn't waste the opportunity of using a drug introduced this chapter, that's also counting his thought process of wanting Carol to suffer again)

Fed-Kun's army
You’d think that she’d be more careful since the last time.

Double-page supporter
"Hey, here's a new arc so the story can finally move forw- JUST KIDDING HERE'S GRAN!"

Aggregator gang
This guy has a very OP skill though.
Just imagine hypnotizing a household into thinking he's a part of their family and just be a parasite, He can Live ANYWHERE if he wishes to.

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90
That's what the Purple Man/Kilgrave in Jessica Jones does on more than one occasion. Hilariously, it never worked on Dr. Doom because his ego was too massive.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Carol you silly bunny. The piece of shit aside, I'm glad things seem to be going quite well for her, both mentally and interpersonally.

The magician is an asshole, but it's not like she'll fall for his bullshit anytime soon, so he's mostly gonna be an useful ally with authority.

Now then. FUCK 'IM UP, CAROL!

Dex-chan lover
This is why you kill, burn the body, and banish the soul of your villains, so this shit never happens.
Kill his entire family tree while you're at it as a second measure.

Hmm Hmm Hmm ...smash a bottle of pervert repellent in his bitch face and just walk away while he drowns in his own mucus

Double-page supporter
oh thank god for spoilers 😪 don't wanna deal with this guy any longer than necessary

while i will say the magician's turn-around re: carol was hilariously quick, i don't mind because he was really getting on my nerves the last few chapters. if the plot has to hurry, at least it'll hurry through the annoying things ~w~ i don't know how i'd feel if we got a repeat situation of ch.9

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god. Not Pervy Mc Fishface again

EDIT> On a side note, why is the title of this story still "E-Rank Healer"? 😅

Double-page supporter
Go away last season's villain. You are neither interesting nor relevant.

Dex-chan lover
Kaido come out and DESTROY him!! where's her pervert repellent when she needs it.

Users who are viewing this thread