E-Rank Healer - Ch. 16

They been poison. The signs were there. Them feeling weaker than they should, even if its a little bit

Dex-chan lover
So what did the old man do? They made it way too obvious that he's evil, and both of them dropping makes anything natural seem implausible.

Dex-chan lover
Slow acting poison. When did he gave it to them?

Or maybe he has giving them small dosages from the start but when they were about to reach the end, he increased the dosage to prevent them from finding his crimes out. It still begs the question on how he was giving it to them.

Edit: Jesus Christ, I forgot that they have been drinking his Tea from the start. But why didn't he poisoned her as well? Maybe his formula is still lacking somewhere and he needs her help on that.

Dex-chan lover
Basically this herbal "tea" that they were all drinking whole way to this city was poisoned.
Even after they all agreed to not drink it, claiming that director was behaving strangely, they still drank what he gave them. And FeMC was also quite strange that she didn't give them some of her vitality pills or some other meds. Yeah, she knows that being overly reliant on meds makes your body weaker, but if your whole team feels weakened without any reason, you give them meds until you find the source of their illness.
Stupid AF, but you somehow had to knock out super-elite tier magic knight and mage.

The girl following the MC is really suspicious.
The old man is obviously evil but perhaps he’s blackmailing the girl? Why would she listen to him?

Group Leader
oh man if she can't figure out an antidote, sketchy teammates will probably throw her under the bus... again

Dex-chan lover
The old man is way too suspicious, it's too obvious. There's got to be more to him than simply being evil...

That old man is realllllly sus and nasty . I don't like beating up old people but he will be the exeption ❤

I wonder what the old man's motivation is... Ah, what if he wants to seem even more brilliant that Carol's dad by solving this situation? So he just made this situation. What if.

@Pocky8 That was pretty much my guess as well. It really seems like he has an inferiority complex and wants to prove he is better whether for money, power, or reputation who knows. Based on the little we know of him with how he was acting it wouldn’t surprise me at all for him to do that since he doesn’t seem to care about people much compared to our MC.

Aggregator gang
@Pocky8 Ooo...that's a good theory. I really hope that's what's going on. I'll be really disappointed if the old man's motives was just because he's evil and wants to make money.

@nomadicengi she didn't drink the tea because she was getting bad vibes from those two. Then her boyfriend and admirer decided not to drink it too.

Dex-chan lover
The Director has lived a long time with dead mom hair while running an orphanage.
Aside from that, I can't believe they still drank the tea offered by the old man after she voiced her suspicions and they dumped it last time. Was that just for show or is this a plan of theirs? Maybe she analyzed some tea instead of pouring it out and they came up with a counter plan or someway to out the old guy

Users who are viewing this thread