E-Rank Healer - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Oh man, there's always got to be that one bratty student who always tests the teacher ready at the bit to point out one thing that they think the teacher got wrong on. Thankfully this girl is still pretty young and can grow to learn that this type of behavior isn't conducive to learning. Biggest flag of comeuppance I've ever seen. Girl is about to have a wake-up call.

I still distrust the old guy though. The remarks about delicious tea is still too suspicious. Probably had drugs inside them.

so does the mc know her or something?
or is this a love interest thing?
i doubt its im a mastermind of everything and the director of healing or whatever is under some kind of charm or illusion while i create drugs
10/10 way to throw someone out of a story that they are reading
god i hope the next chapter has context

In my opinion Mamori is jealous of her success because she realizes she’s an incompetent brat compared to our MC.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the medicine that she is talking about is Pit Viper

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Well, guess the mangaka was stressing about what the best way to remind us MC was oppressed for being an e-ranker and figured she should insert a random character to do the job AND stretch the story at the same time

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Of course Carol is only talking about stuff she knows about, due to her lack of a response Carol can only recite knowledge about the plants/herbs.

If she truly wants to prove her "superiority" as a healer, Glasses should challenge her and then say definitively "There is nothing you can teach me." I don't mind arrogance (when it can be backed up).

Fed-Kun's army
She says to the daughter of the previous director who taught the current director

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT? You dare misbehave & look down upon carol? “Our Carol”?! 😱
DEATH PENALTY!😡

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I don't particularly mind Mamari's archetype, but she's written in such a way that it's kinda irritating how little she seems like a real human being

Users who are viewing this thread