E-Rank Healer - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

damn why u gotta do her like that...... she just wants u TO BE HER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least tell her nicely... 😔

Thanks for the update. Frankly, its within suitable b*tch response really but I honestly was expecting for the head magician to be the most annoying thing during the investigation. Sadly, glasses took his place (and his complaints were at least relatable and entertaining to me who has terrible constitution myself and having no experience whatsoever in camping (but I have experience riding in bad terrains. Painful in the bottoms sure, but has their own charm to it, or at least destinations in rural areas are a great place for leisure and relaxation). And as everyone here so generously have said, if you have issues specifically on knowledge you're already aware of, PLEASE be respectful enough to be honest and tell it straight and NOT stay silent about it like this moron over here. If you have trouble speaking of it, then find some other way to express it via actions, not b*tch around and tell a total stranger whom you are not even aware of how much she's been through that she's using connections to reach the top. Heck, the master himself is sketchy but if he has shown some level of respect towards her, even more so to learn and understand WHAT he wants you to learn from her

aaand it was the pit viper or something, dear lord, she is kinda cute when her mouth shut, but annoying when she actually talk

@unime my guess is that the glasses used that herb like a weed to make that tea more "delicious" i.e. addictive, like a thot she is

people dont know if you already know what theyre telling you unless you tell them ya scuffed bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, we already knew she was going to be a bitch. But hey, at least it'll be dealt with early.

Also, she looks like Sarada and Sakura fused into one being, but with the arrogance of Kabuto.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe if you actually talked? Well, that's fine. She's clearly too proud to think she has anything to learn, so she can go on not learning until it comes back to bite her.

I'd still say the magician is the biggest bitch here. So whiny and selfish.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to press X to doubt there, kiddo.

She's going to accidentally make pit viper and poison someone with it.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the sorcerer was the worst nope it's this elitist

Users who are viewing this thread