E-Rank Healer - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Wait, wait. So the second girl is claiming the MC is in the wrong for lecturing her (sure) but says that she didn't know that the ingredient could become a medicine even though the MC literally just fucking said that?

Aggregator gang
Called it.
Seriously though, she's basically going "I'm going to let you talk about whatever you want but never show any interest, then feel smug about it when you don't mention anything complicated."
She's not gunna talk about stuff in-depth when you act like you don't even care about the basics, dipshit.

Dex-chan lover
this pattern again? i smell a catfight, or that girl being one of the pit viper's brewer...

Dex-chan lover
"This plant can be used as medicine, but if you use too much of it it causes hallucinations"
2 panels later
"Fuck you bitch, you talk shit and don't even know that it can be used as medicine"
....what?
At least MC and FeMC had fun scene during camping and the old healer guy knows that FeMC is someone to be respected.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, so not the awkward silent type but rather another bitch made to be disliked for making the MC feel bad before she gets the boot or scolded.

Dex-chan lover
I can kinda get what glasses girl was saying cause i get annoyed when people tell me something i already know but... it’s more or less her fault for not stating that she knew all of that not to mention that it seems like MC was largely talking about plants they had found. Also have to remember that she cant blame mc for not being able to tell her anything new when glasses wouldnt talk to her making it hard for MC to have a grasp of what to teach her. Not to mention that acting so cocky/smug over telling the MC ONE THING SHE DIDNT KNOW doesnt make glasses better than her lol. Tl;dr glasses is cocky bitch who fails to see its her fault for MC only telling her knowledge she considers obvious. Think this is everything i wanted to say but i may have repeated a few points. Great chapter otherwise :)
Edit: it’s possible glasses only knows of that medicinal use cause she experimented with the plant so again she cant really try to insult her with that

Fed-Kun's army
"These flowers will become seeds!" I mean they would have maybe eventually if you hadn't disconnected them from the plant. Just leave some plants with flowers on them?

@FgoSegul Yeah I agree. She has a point, but there was no need to snap over it. I, for one, just smile and nod if people are telling me something I already know (unless I'm pressed for time or something, which wasn't the case here.). And if she was bored, she could have just said so nicely. It's implied that she never had any intention of learning from MC with the way that she never showed interest or asked questions, and only finally spoke when MC got something wrong. Like, that's not the way you go about learning, miss. And if she had interacted with the MC more, then she might have been able to more accurately judge her knowledge, before determining that MC had nothing to teach her. For all glasses knows, she could just be going over the simple stuff, because glasses never showed what she knew already.
Well, this was a long way of saying that I agreed with you, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that was totally uncalled for, seeing as you absolutely refuse to talk to her and let her know that you know about all of this and instead of talking about that, you snap like someone stole your teddy bear.

That's Mamaris own fault . She should have told her instead of just siting there . Ig she wants to feel like she is better that her.

Dex-chan lover
well someone did call it last chapter, but her mentor's got to have something on this. like the tea? this girl hid from the first time they met, I doubt she actually knew her beforehand, seeing as she already thinks she's superior. she doesn't seem incline to ML (or that posh magician dude), she doesn't have a reason. or am I overthinking this? it can't be this easy, the author's got to be foreshadowing something. unless the antagonist this arc is really this stupid

10$ that Prof. Sarga is evil and behind the Pet Viper incidents. Mamari will have to make a choice between him and the others and become an ally and a friend to Carol in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread