E-Rank Healer

I really respect how this manga goes over stuff like gaslighting, manipulation, and emotional abuse, but

Gods damnit it's far too good at doing that. I can't read it any more. As someone who deals with it a lot, this is too much for me.
If you can handle it, I recommend it, but I've gotta stop here.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga's plot points are interesting, but I don't think the execution and writing is very good... Maybe the writer is new. They have good ideas but don't yet know how to write effectively.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl I thought this would be super fucking generic and boring but its actually pretty interesting. I especially like that they didn't pussyfoot around with the romance bit. I wish that the villains could be written a bit better and that the court mage could have been less of a troglodyte but overall its still a fun read.

@podi125 Ye, i agree with you there :3
The villains are a bit.... y'know.... "mwahahahahah i AM EVIL!!"
And i really just hope there wont be any sort of love triangle/haremm-ish stuff :/
It's a fun series <3

I would've preferred the beginning to be have been lengthened so I can properly appreciate the effects/importance of that gaslightling/manipulation because with just only one chapter and the rest just flashbacks, it makes it heavily forced as in the author didn't know how to convey it realistically so he/she just "casually" (lack of a better word) inserted the ideas. Like having a solid foundation with her experiences would've helped in me being able to empathize but nope all we get is a single chapter and flashbacks.

we need a prequel to this but plot twist: her father was isekai'd here. that's why he is so extraordinary

okay great apparently it doesn't clean out your comment box wheni you post your comment so i commented twice. just take this edit instead.

you get an edit
and you get an edit
everyone gets an edit

Users who are viewing this thread