E-Rank Healer

I like that the author does not use rape as a cheap way to raise the stakes or to say it's Serious Business. Too many shounen authors do it, but Karekano also had a famous bad rape moment and maybe Nana too, I can't remember.

This is an example how putting a rape to increase the drama is unnecessary and often gratuitous. Too many shounen put it in a way that normalizes it, as if it's the natural logical progression; there's other forms of abuse that are also awful and create dramatic tension. It's almost unimaginative to use rape as plot device these days. I just wish authors were more thoughtful of when, how and why use rape in their stories.

In my humble opinion, the “hero” party is in need of a treatment from Vlad Tepes Dracul.

Really good story about recovering from abuse and finding your true worth. I am interested in seeing where the story goes from here.

this is a typical fantasy, but it isn't bad.
most of the 'shonen' tropes aren't evident or obvious though,
since it is geared towards female readers.

anyone else get pissed about how this guy just forces himself into her house, make stupid demands, or how the heroine just accepts everything like its okay for him to do this?

ugh I might drop this if they
keep Gran as a villian, I wanted for them to just get rid of him and be done with him.

DAAAMMNNN just kill Gran and find another villain! I'm bored of him for god sake!
#justmebeingdisgustedlol

I don't know if I'll keep reading. I don't really enjoy following perfect little doll... I think this MC is quite boring; never be too much angry, never retaliate, always be nice to others, smile, help others, be humble, be cute and be embarassed when your ML talks to you, etc...
The romance is too much too fast. Everything sounds fake or déjà vu. Something not working/missing here for me.

It would be amazing if in the end, she's a manipulative two-faced bitch who played everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread