E-Rank Healer

this series is just making me
a n g e r y

can't wait for the hero to get what's coming to him

When I binge every chapter only to get fricken pissed off over some seduction/brainwashing magic.

hey wtf why should let them go just kill that bastard and then take that mirror show it at the capital problem solved..!
scum like them should be perished if I was their I would have killed him first and search for evidence later...!

yup, time to drop. it seems there is no other plot on fantasy medival manga than ways to ntr...

I REALLY, REALLY hope Gran dies and/or self-destructs as soon as humanly possible

I understand that Kai couldn't just punch his face and take her back, since it seems basically the whole town is brainwashed, but still... ugh

Spoil me, PLEASE!
Really want to know what the so-called "Hero Party" end will be. Really wished they'd all be dead, slowly, and agonizingly. They should be flayed, put salt on the wounds while breaking every bones in their body, flayed again, repeat for a year and then burned to death.

I remember reading some fantasy works where using mind control magic or illusion magic to influence (with consent or not) even a common citzen was both a crime and had the same punishment as murder, blackmail and bribery against a city official/noble/lord (whipping and exile, capital punishment).
I'm getting pretty curious to what consequences the "Hero" will face, considering the scope of his shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why this has such a low rating compared to other mangas with relatively the same quality...
I mean Male Lead isn't the "Stoic and cold" trope and is actually nice to the FMC (low standards, I know), and there is a reason to why the FMC is so insecure and humble besides being "pure and innocent". I really enjoy this, even if the "Hero" pisses me off royally.

Lololol for once the secondary character is isekai'd, not the mc

i'm really pissed off by this manga. I never ask too much, though. reading the 8 chapters has been an incredibly tiring exercise of self-loathing; which i cannot really recommend to anyone else. So....down to the drop bucket.

Users who are viewing this thread