E-Rank Healer

This is a pretty refreshing read. Really enjoying the story so far, thanks for translating! Let's hope that brainwashing abuser gets completely humiliated and defeated by the time this story ends. Looking forward to the next chapter!

@grom
my point isn't about her worth as i said people with her class are rare but they don't enter the dungeon unless they recruit adventure to gather ingredient for more potion but they can't work as adventure this thing apply to blacksmith as well no matter how strong or sturdy he is he'll be interfrior to a real adventure because his worth lay in making good armor in his shop
for her it's about making good quality potions then selling it to random adventure since people die a lot in dungeon and bringing someone who can't defend himself or offer on spot healing is retarded
if it's a rpg a true healer who can cure curses and poison should exist since raiding a dungeon is impossible without a one and as you see there is a lot of other party who work meaning they have healer as well
about commenting about my style of rpg i am the type who bring a lot of potion from the shop so i know well their worth
but as i said i could get the potion without bringing them to the dungeon

Dex-chan lover
So I see we're going for the Fruits Basket approach to heroines - give them a horrible life and they try to make the best of it, then have a pretty boy come along to show them how good they actually are.

The suggestion that the devotion might be artificially-induced is intriguing.

There's been a large number of manga lately with healers being looked down upon and being kicked out of their previous party only for them to realise the healer was op and what was making the party strong etc. Gotta stroke that hidden power, in your face feeling.

As a response to the whole "the healer is op after getting kicked out" comment bellow, it's not just that, it's pretty much everyone getting kicked out. Tanks, Healers, Magicians, Guides, etc. personally I like this one better than the others because there is no desire for revenge, and none of the "wow he/she is actually very stronk" idea. Just that she has some special medicine and a strong desire to help as well as issues with her self esteem due to her old party. The point of the manga isn't some fantasy battle thing, but something a bit more focused on discovering one's self worth and helping people with what looks to be a lot of romance tossed in (by kicked out of party standards).

I kind of like that the story revolves around a girl from a small town that probably would have never left it.

She gets to have these new experiences; good and bad that have the potential of shaping her into a stronger person. I believe that experiences are pivotal in terms of personal growth.

I love her, she deserves the world.
I want Kaido to give her all the affection 😭😭😭

Supporter
That enhanced range always-up Search ability seems just as intriguing and useful to an adventuring party as her healing potential.

Aggregator gang
This one is way more interesting than I thought, people are being too harsh with it, in my opinion it's very good.

Double-page supporter
I'll delay and pause reading until when current arc or dilemma ends

I want carol and kaido to be together so badly that will face slap gran to his pucked up face! I bet gran uses charm to seduce carol and let her join his party...

@ilyr
I suspect that's on the docket, given how pissed off he got when he heard how they treated her in one of the earlier chapters.

Alternately, Gran's party is all or mostly dead (if only because I suspect Gran would ditch them and leave them to die to save his own hide), because they ditched the practical-but-not-flashy high rank alchemist and support character with a massive search range and knowledge of the terrain, monsters, magic, and the ability to make exceedingly effective healing and MP Recovery medicine in favor of a flashy healer who can run out of MP.

@Onana
Pretty much confirmed Gran did use some sort of magic or psychic power to get her to follow him. If you recall the early chapter, she was doing a 'MC Internal Monologue' about how much she loves her job and her father's store and how she'll protect it and it literally cuts out mid-thought when Gran shows up, complete with wibbly-wobbly screen borders suddenly, plus her later occasional headaches when she starts thinking she's useful.

Some people have called her naive, but it seems pretty clear that she was just enchanted by some kind of special power and then gaslit by scum.

healer? what healer? shes obviously something different that healer. healer my ass stupid title

Users who are viewing this thread