E, Shanai System Subete Wan'ope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Loland.png

lolanbezayin.gif

I can't believe Roland is here

Dex-chan lover
Being somewhat of a software dev who has to read through and fix a lot of 15 years old code, I feel the pain of the manager here.
It ain't that I was unfamiliar with coding, just fuck me in the ass man some people write code like shit, no documentation and still expect me to fix all that crap.

anyway great chapter need more cute cosplayers in my manga.

Supporter
Being somewhat of a software dev who has to read through and fix a lot of 15 years old code, I feel the pain of the manager here.
It ain't that I was unfamiliar with coding, just fuck me in the ass man some people write code like shit, no documentation and still expect me to fix all that crap.

Yeah, and especially in the cases where that crap coder is me from 15 years ago :eek:
What, only me? Okay then...

Dex-chan lover
How many times are they going to drop that "one man show" line in this comic? I feel like it comes up a couple of times per chapter so far, and it feels so forced! :dogkek:

Aggregator gang

tWzeoPG.png

The amount of times I ask myself who wrote this awful piece of code only for git blame to point to my name 3 years ago is more than I'd like to admit.

Dex-chan lover
Being raised in the south, it's so weird to see this whole 'people never say thank you' thing, because down here almost everybody says thank you for almost everything. Let someone cut in front of you? That's a 'Thank you.'. Hold the door open for someone? That's a 'Thank you.'. Do literally anything even remotely nice? That's a 'Thank you.'. Seriously, what's so hard about saying two simple words to show basic gratitude for niceties?

Users who are viewing this thread