E, Shanai System Subete Wan'ope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Being raised in the south, it's so weird to see this whole 'people never say thank you' thing, because down here almost everybody says thank you for almost everything. Let someone cut in front of you? That's a 'Thank you.'. Hold the door open for someone? That's a 'Thank you.'. Do literally anything even remotely nice? That's a 'Thank you.'. Seriously, what's so hard about saying two simple words to show basic gratitude for niceties?
theres a difference in just saying thank you by reflex vs actually being thankful and meaning it

seems like their schools business model is "therapy for depressed IT engineers", might as well just give them a money printing machine.

Aggregator gang
this chapter alone has raised this manga into becoming one of my potential favourites.!! i love the simple yet touching message 💙

Dex-chan lover
How many times are they going to drop that "one man show" line in this comic? I feel like it comes up a couple of times per chapter so far, and it feels so forced! :dogkek:
probably just a turn of phrase that sounds more natural in Japanese and is translated like that

seems like their schools business model is "therapy for depressed IT engineers", might as well just give them a money printing machine.
Japanese people discover mental health is a thing other people can help you with for the 63rd time.

What was the fix for the code, was it to run the functions at the same time by multithreading instead of 1 by 1 out of order and see which ones failed first either in initialization or during when the code running using testcases? Or was it to organize it and then do testcases in order to the functions

Im new to coding so im curious what they mean

Group Leader
What was the fix for the code, was it to run the functions at the same time by multithreading instead of 1 by 1 out of order and see which ones failed first either in initialization or during when the code running using testcases? Or was it to organize it and then do testcases in order to the functions

Im new to coding so im curious what they mean
If I'm reading it correctly, it's more like "If something goes wrong, only check the related functions in the specific diagram." That's why he started with the preface to "never try to read and understand the whole thing."

Dex-chan lover
Japan moment. I've never had trouble saying thank you.
You're welcome tho? I never say that. The more you think about it, the phrase seems really egotistical, and I usually just say No Problem

Dex-chan lover
Being somewhat of a software dev who has to read through and fix a lot of 15 years old code, I feel the pain of the manager here.
It ain't that I was unfamiliar with coding, just fuck me in the ass man some people write code like shit, no documentation and still expect me to fix all that crap.

anyway great chapter need more cute cosplayers in my manga.
Yeah, and especially in the cases where that crap coder is me from 15 years ago :eek:
What, only me? Okay then...
I’ve read/heard enough coder’s nightmares to know that ancient spaghetti codes are like boss fights…ones you make by yourself. And as someone who only understood some coding logic but not the jargon/vocab, that shit scares me too.

In a way, Anton (H3VR) is kind of amazing for still being able to unfuck his own spaghetti code considering that it’s technically a high-paying solo passion job, and that he is still getting fucked by his own ancient spaghetti code due to ongoing improvements to various systems in H3VR. (IIRC he does all/most of the coding and game design. Only things outsourced are assets)

Group Leader
Being raised in the south, it's so weird to see this whole 'people never say thank you' thing, because down here almost everybody says thank you for almost everything. Let someone cut in front of you? That's a 'Thank you.'. Hold the door open for someone? That's a 'Thank you.'. Do literally anything even remotely nice? That's a 'Thank you.'. Seriously, what's so hard about saying two simple words to show basic gratitude for niceties?

Southern United States I assume?

As a British person I'm also super confused!! We're overly polite about EVERYTHING. We say thank you to the bus driver, to the person making our coffee, to someone moving out of the way, to someone holding the door, to someone handing something to you... We say it every chance we get!!! Usually 2-3 times to the same person within the same conversation!! I genuinely say it like 20x a day, and probably over 200x a day if I'm working and serving customers.

It genuinely confused me for a few pages that he was trying to figure out how to say "thank you" because I just couldn't fathom that being a difficult thing to say lol.

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter so much! Very wholesome and yess "thank you" is a very powerful and underrated word! It can bring smiles to one. Just look at his wife after hearing that. She looks more beautiful. Yet not a lot of people are using often.

I my self find it easy to say thank you to people Im not that close with. But when to family the words feel stuck in my mouth. Crazy yeah I know, I relate to this guy so much. In case youre wandering, its because we've been getting away with not saying it for far too long to the point it feels more "awkward" saying it. But thats a lame excuse! And after my old superviser told us to say thanks everytime. I make it one of my life missions to always say thank you.

Thank you as always for the sl!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

This. Appreciation is rarely known and acknowledged by people in here, in my country.

Even though it's basic thing people should do, we sometimes forget about that.

I'm glad that this chapter talking about it.

Is it really true people asks interviewee's private life in interviews? Sounds like a nightmare.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: that day when your relationships got save by a magical girl💗
(coding is pretty much magic to me)

Users who are viewing this thread