E, Shanai System Subete Wan'ope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Group Leader
We're from Maru scans and we're currently looking for an experienced redrawer/cleaner for this series! Please help us out for faster releases! :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @matcharuri
  • p6 a lil -> a lil'
  • p8 Like hell, I'll let -> Like hell I'll let
  • p10 expected result after all -> expected result, after all
  • p10 Afte careful -> After careful
  • p10 We wish you, Honma-sama all the best -> We wish you, Honma-sama, all the best
  • p10 After careful selection based on the applications- -> [This line in the thought bubbles mirrors the part from the email in the smartphone. Is this intentional? If so, maybe add quotation marks to the thought bubbles?]
  • p14 true programmer's cram school -> True Programmer's Cram School

I don't want to be or sound judgemental, but... is Japan highly sexist?
Another thing is, she might be highly "frank", and it might be seen as unprofessional in corpo 'culture'.

Either way, expecting perfect communication from programmer is a mistake, as greatest/best programmers are those that will be crass, frank and no fucks given...

Fed-Kun's army
Another thing is, she might be highly "frank", and it might be seen as unprofessional in corpo 'culture'.

Either way, expecting perfect communication from programmer is a mistake, as greatest/best programmers are those that will be crass, frank and no fucks given...
From what I've gathered, Japan is unusually sexist for a developed country. Women are expected to quit their careers and become mothers when they get married, and higher corporate positions are sausage fests, even in comparison to companies in America.

This is the country with mandated shutter sounds on cameras and female only train cars. Idol culture ties the purity of a woman to the lack of relationships and knowledge of sexual things. Every other manga and anime aimed at teenagers are on par with the worst shit that aired on spike tv. A lot of Japan is sexist.

Dex-chan lover
From what I've gathered, Japan is unusually sexist for a developed country. Women are expected to quit their careers and become mothers when they get married, and higher corporate positions are sausage fests, even in comparison to companies in America.
Not really unusually. I feel like people don't fundamentally understand how progressive the US actually is. Like I'd really like people to travel more often. That's not to say the US doesn't still have a LONG way to go, but often the US centric (and this is on a global) mindset is that we're somehow the only ones with social problems. In reality we're one of the few places where our social issues are called out and fought against and there's ongoing change. Most other developed nations don't have nearly the diversity and progressive movements present in the US (which really puts it into perspective how far we have to go globally).

The US is constantly in the news for having the conversations, but a lot of other countries don't. Most just have far more homogenous societies and bury any ethnic minority issues. Sexism is REALLY bad in Japan and South Korea along with racism (traveling while black is a real and incredibly uncomfortable thing). I went to Italy recently and even for a tourist attraction it's insane how little diversity I saw compared to normal towns and cities in the US. I mean granted the US has a much larger population than most countries, but it's crazy how bad it is in so many "developed" nations and beyond that how little anyone cares.

Dex-chan lover
I know the company of her workplace is bad (probably a black company) and some of the men in there aren't good, but when she said she hates all Men without any explanation or proper backstory like those extremist feminists leaving some bad taste in my mouth :dogewow: Hope the author has some lore about it.

Dex-chan lover
My guess? She dresses as a man at work. Please let it happen, I need more reverse traps.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I don't want to be reminded of irl work.
Even for a guy, it's always the talker who gets their way

Thanks for translation

Users who are viewing this thread