E, Shanai System Subete Wan'ope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I am gonna doubt this one, at least one of them is distrusting them. Or maybe just thinking what to cosplay next.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This sure isn't the IT industry I work in lol. Copy paste will get you very far
This manga sounds like more of a critique on Japanese work culture with a feminine slant than focusing on the intricacies of IT. IT is just the setting. And considering this is a shoujo it's not too surprising.

Also the heroine if I'm being honest is something of a misunderstood Mary Sue just from casual glance of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Page 1, panel 2, balloon 2, he says they're "the largest" job transition company. On page 4, panel 1, balloon 2, he instead calls them "obscure."

Those two seem mutually exclusive. How can they be both the largest but also obscure?

Dex-chan lover
:unsure:

Wolrd-Of-Engineers-Is-Harsh.png

Double-page supporter
so the "its never too late to learn coding" is BS?
Used to be good when IT jobs were plenty and juniors were hired

Now? Everything you must have exp or bust so is almost as true as "get a diploma and your employment is guaranteed"

Dex-chan lover
Used to be good when IT jobs were plenty and juniors were hired

Now? Everything you must have exp or bust so is almost as true as "get a diploma and your employment is guaranteed"
damn, is MIS a part of IT then? if i have a high chance of going jobless by the time i finish college, might as well try to do something else right now.

Users who are viewing this thread