E, Shanai System Subete Wan'ope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
damn, is MIS a part of IT then? if i have a high chance of going jobless by the time i finish college, might as well try to do something else right now.
Hahhahahhaha, you might get lucky :)
But really, I cant say much, I am just a 30+ y/o in IT who managed to get a job in the end of the pandemic

it was hell on earth

Dex-chan lover
There could be a couple of flags here

First the guy is being way too extra with the way he acts, so the touching story could very well be made up, just to push a hard case onto them by giving a different spin, really dogesa on top of sob story on top of a sales pitch for his company is sus

Second the character description is already contradictory, he is a devoted son, a hardworking man, with realistic goals, who is willing to grind things up in order to achieve results, so how come all that somehow translate to no qualifications at all?

Even if he has no certifications other than a high school diploma, how come things got to the point where coming to this company for help was easier than to get him some certifications from an online course or even a community course? Both options which can be accessed under a low time and money budget

The sob tale already reveals some inherent stuff to fill on that CV, he is not a NET, so whatever he may have been doing even if it pays low must also have given him some skills, and I can peek that he at least has had 2 previous job experiences, so how come that results on an empty page, even if you drop out of middle school that doesn't means you come out empty

And one thing is the guy himself not knowing how to make a self evaluation for his profile, but then the guy advising him and trying to find a new job is also leaving it empty?

Also why insisting on IT where competition is already high? A better strategy given his story would be to direct him towards a field with more risk bigger demand and lower competition, for example in Japan due to the aging population and the increasing trend on a population relocation towards urban areas, he could join the transportation industry as a long distance trucker, a hard job with not a lot of competition but in need of workers and that due to its nature (being long distance) is not so easily automated just yet, of course he would need a driver's license to operate bigger vehicles but that should be easier than to crack in into the IT world with nothing

Well regardless of what the truth may be, I am looking forward to seeing how the president will manage this scenario after taking up the job

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
:unsure:

Wolrd-Of-Engineers-Is-Harsh.png
Kinda looks like he's getting a bj

I'm sorry but the baby play at the beginning was pretty gross. Are you that stressed you need companionship like that?
Two consenting adults with similar interests taking turns. But looking through your comment history, well, it is what it is.

Dex-chan lover
"the world of software engineers is a harsh one"

I mean just look at what happened in Crowdstrike right now, their engineers are probably in hell due to the global outage that'll probably cost the company billions :kek:
Well thats what you get for not rolling out updates slowly to catch a bug if it happens. Idk how this happened wheres QA? Its 2024 and somehow these guys thought testing in prod is still reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
Two consenting adults with similar interests taking turns. But looking through your comment history, well, it is what it is.
"Looking through my comment history" if you're gonna judge just judge dude lol I really don't care what someone on the Internet thinks of me. Especially when it comes to fictional stuff, and it's really funny that going through old comments has anything to do with this.

"Two consenting adults with similar interest"
And? What does that have to with what I said. Baby play as a way of destressing is just gross because it shows running away from reality to me. If you gotta revert to your childhood to cope with your life it just seems really pathetic and tells me you struggle to deal with life. Like you can't do something else that would be way more healthy mentally speaking. Go out for walk, learn to cook, read a book. There's a lot of other things to do to progress yourself than something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Also the heroine if I'm being honest is something of a misunderstood Mary Sue just from casual glance of the story.

She is very much a (corporate) power fantasy, but the manga is good at making "other characters' reactions to her" the focus rather than she herself. I really enjoyed the first student and how he repaired his relationship with his family, for example; and the MC was the vehicle for that.

Some school-setting manga will do the same where the teacher is basically a superhero, but the story is more driven by the different problem students that need help and how they're resolved.

"Looking through my comment history" if you're gonna judge just judge dude lol I really don't care what someone on the Internet thinks of me. Especially when it comes to fictional stuff, and it's really funny that going through old comments has anything to do with this.

"Two consenting adults with similar interest"
And? What does that have to with what I said. Baby play as a way of destressing is just gross because it shows running away from reality to me. If you gotta revert to your childhood to cope with your life it just seems really pathetic and tells me you struggle to deal with life. Like you can't do something else that would be way more healthy mentally speaking. Go out for walk, learn to cook, read a book. There's a lot of other things to do to progress yourself than something like that.
I meant it as a way to point out your overall lack of empathy, your inability to understand why someone would want this. This entire manga is about being true to yourself and rejecting what society has deemed "normal" and "healthy."

But that doesn't matter; I would love to hear what you define as pathetic and unhealthy - is it any situation where you depend on another person to take care of you? I noticed all the examples you listed are individual, solitary tasks, and like you said, linked to self-progress. Is it wrong to rely on other people to cover your own weaknesses? Does struggling disgust you so much?

Dex-chan lover
I meant it as a way to point out your overall lack of empathy, your inability to understand why someone would want this. This entire manga is about being true to yourself and rejecting what society has deemed "normal" and "healthy."

But that doesn't matter; I would love to hear what you define as pathetic and unhealthy - is it any situation where you depend on another person to take care of you? I noticed all the examples you listed are individual, solitary tasks, and like you said, linked to self-progress. Is it wrong to rely on other people to cover your own weaknesses? Does struggling disgust you so much?
"lack of empathy, your inability to understand why someone would want this."

No I understand I just find it pathetic and gross. Comments like this always are interesting to me because rejecting someone doing something that would not better them in any way nor is it the best stress reliever in my personal opinion is always seen as being "unsympathetic" or "not empathetic" when in reality I think differently to what someone should do as a stress reliever. It might be that I am a man who processes emotions completely different to a woman but the idea of doing baby play vs just doing something beneficial to my overall well-being that can help me accomplish something or further a goal while being enjoyable to do is much more appealing.

I don't have issues with relying on others. But you shouldn't make it a habit. At least a man shouldn't make it habit. Women I'm less strict on that mindset but I still have some expectations of being self-reliant. I've experienced what happens when people become to dependent on someone and it's just pathetic.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MC is suspicious the whole time.
I'm guessing that the rival company guy want them to get a impossible job so that it will damage their rising good reputation and 100% satisfated customers rating.
The unskilled dev could even got a promise from him to do as badly as possible in exhange for a new better position or tickets to Hawaii.

Dex-chan lover
Page 1, panel 2, balloon 2, he says they're "the largest" job transition company. On page 4, panel 1, balloon 2, he instead calls them "obscure."

Those two seem mutually exclusive. How can they be both the largest but also obscure?
The second part is likely a mistranslation. I'm guessing the "obscure" part was meant to refer to the protagonists' small company. For example, it could have been "A person from such a large company ... coming to our obscure one ..." or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
last cosplay was from hypmic?! I thought that host like demeanor and name were too familiar~

Users who are viewing this thread