Easy Going Scans

Dex-chan lover
Why are you suddenly uploading here again?
Are you going to remove them again to create more drama?

Hit by a fucking zero-day? Why would someone do that to you guys? What the fuck

@azraei97 As said right above, we got hit with a zero-day exploit and our site, our reader and our FTP got wiped. We were able to recover some data but definitely not anywhere close to everything.
https://egscans.com/news/

Dex-chan lover
F
The importance of backups can't be overestimated.
I hope you guys get back on your feet.

Dex-chan lover
May I request to perhaps have Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April) reup-ed/reinstated?
I understand that your server has been attacked, and you might have lost them now, but I kinda heard there were mentions that groups could simply reinstate them things like that. As the files aren't actually removed from MD server, but only hidden? Don't know true or not though...
Or was there other reasons to keep them hidden? (Assuming it's true that files aren't actually removed from server..)

Thanks.

Thank you for all of your efforts in keeping your projects intact as hard as you can. What your group has gone through is awful and I'm so sorry to hear that. I can only cheer on you guys on from the sidelines and I hope you guys don't burn yourself out too much from demanding readers. Take your time to slowly work on your projects and uploading them when you can( ꈍᴗꈍ) Best of luck to your team!

Aggregator gang
Love you guys EGS. My well wishes and support for you to bounce back even stronger.

@FlippidyDickitty yes, we are hiring proofreaders. Actually, we need people in all positions XD
Write us an email and an admin will be in contact.
You can also join us on discord and ask there if you prefer.

@da In 2017, Motoka Murakami self-published Jin in English on Patreon. I think that's why we dropped the series.

Users who are viewing this thread