Easy Going Scans

Double-page supporter
Just recently found out you guys' website crashed down. Do hang in there! This peasant couldn't give anything but gratitude..

I've followed Pochi Kuro and A Thousand Years Ninetails in your site before. Thank you for your works so far!

p. s. I'm hoping that A Thousand Years Ninetails to be scanlated till the end ;^;

Hi can I ask you if you could pick up the webtoon Black Behemoth it was until recently translated on Tapas but they said they will no longer be translating😥😥 So please I hope you will think about it

Thank you for continuing to translate gunjou senki. :D

Is there a possibility to translate 70 again?

Hi, thanks for your work. Do you have any plan to scan Shana oh Yoshitsune sequel? The Genpei war one.

I misclicked on your guys bookmark and ended on mangadex. To be honest I hadn't visited your site since you guys finished Piano no Mori (what a ride that was) in a while but it really sucks to read the news what happened to the website & group.

You guys do amazing work with 10/10 quality scans. Hope you pull through!

Double-page supporter
Been following your group on and off for a few years. Thanks for all the chapters and series you guys translated (and are translating)!! 😃
Sorry about what happened to your site and all your lost files.

@Nimir_ra
Did you guys drop the TRASH. Manga?
I think we dropped it quite a while ago. In any case, I do not see it among our active projects, so yeah...

@4V29LN0n
Do you have any plan to scan Shana oh Yoshitsune sequel? The Genpei war one.
Not at the moment, as far as I know. But unless the work is licensed, who knows...

@rafaelrios123
did u guys drop one outs manga?
No. As far as I know it is still an active project of ours.

Aggregator gang
Hello there, can you guys pick up americano exodus again?
https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=622644&week=sat&sortOrder=ASC&page=7
Last updated was till 53 chapter.

@Shaka do you guys still have the files for "Knight's & Magic" https://mangadex.org/title/19716 ? If so can you upload them? If not, can you grab them from somewhere and upload them, even if they've been compressed?

Hello! Thank you for your work! Do you guys have any plans on continuing A Thousand Years Ninetails?

Power Uploader
Will you be uploading knight’s & magic chapters? Or did you loose those?

Users who are viewing this thread