EDEN

Haha, this is just like Saint Seiya. They keep saying obvious stuff. "He, he defended from my attack! Impossible!"
MC also is kinda insane. There was no real value to train that style. He didn't know it was going to give him a special ability or something. The author could've at least made that make some more sense.

Dex-chan lover
Strawmen are passable for the first set of villians but I hope it won't be a trend.

It probably will be though

Double-page supporter
Hopefully they are able to translate all the volumes, seems appropriate this manga doesn’t drag on....

Dex-chan lover
Never been to Texas before. Had no idea Dallas was such a wild place.

Group Leader
@DexHaunter people sometimes do things not because of values but because of their own desires. There's nothing to explain as to why he wanted to polish this style, he wished to do so and believed in it.
One could call him crazy since he kept doing the same thing again and again without the results ever changing, however, in the end he was right. ?

Saint Seiya reference ?

Aggregator gang
@DexHaunter I think that it's most like in "The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor" and the beginner training hall, the secret for a huge boost in power was right in there, in front of everyone, but people gets lazy and preffers something that shows some results sooner instead of hitting a scarecrow for a whole month. There are many games where the harsher path leads to a greater strenght. Also, we don't know what happened in those three years that are prior to the beginning of the story.

Dex-chan lover
the scangroup has raws up to 22, but this manga only has 3 volumes. Does that mean that vol 3 will have less chapters than 1 and 2 or they just dont have the last volume?

Double-page supporter
@kronix in my manga reading experience volumes usual equate to 4-12 chapters(vary from manga to manga)but imo the avg is between 5-8 per volume so it’s possible this manga is only 3 volumes long

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, dropped.
I can't stand too much on shounen cliche troup. There is no originality or something special in this story, it's plain and pale. Also i dislike the way the art style made their character on sideways, if they look from up front it was fine and well but on the sideway? Did they stuff some food on their mouth? Its way too rounded at mouth, as if they are phouting all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Its a shame, but instead of being worthless before and becoming stronger than average mixing with his inusual style that could make him look stronger on certain situations, seems that the MC basically went "Cheat mode ON" and roflstomp any other character power wise (the Kirito wibes are strong on this one).

If he was gonna be that way i would have prefer him to be OP from the start like Overlord, or going the Skeleton Paladin manga MC route aka really strong but unskilled.

Personally the old cliche "MC is crap for the first X chapters then hes op and try to justify it because was crap on the first chapters" is getting really annoying and invasive on many isekai-like works that seem to quickly become the author self masturbation insert essay.

Dont misunderstand me, sometimes brainless fun is fun after all and there are some cases of "so bad its so good" but you need something else than showing how strong the MC is and how the male cast is meh outside him while girls fall left and right with a mere glance at the MC standard behavior

Aggregator gang
maybe they can't log out because the world is real and they are copies of their counterparts on earth. can't log out if there is no game.

Legendary Moonlight Sculptor meets SAO? BTW, I HIGHLY recommend Legendary Moonlight Sculptor if you somewhat enjoyed this.

'We will take him in our party because x bs reasons '
Really?Tor does not like him!This is not a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
@MarceloYuri this has absolutely nothing to do with both of those stories. What on earth were you even smoking? Can I have some? It seems intense...
That being said, Sculptor is a pretty nice story, if you like something like an anti-hero who's operating on greed, a sense of humor, and being irrationally OP. Don't expect too much in terms of quality.

@Bearil
...Yeah....it'd have been better for this story to start out with an OPMC if it intended to go down this path. It started out relatively well, too. Alas, there was no foreshadowing about making use of "dragon souls" or powering up through combat with dragons. It just came the fuck out of nowhere, and the MC leveled up after getting himself a flashback about something that had nothing to do with the plot. The sheer contrast between being an underdog and immediately climbing to the top of the food chain within a few short chapters was just staggering. Makes you wonder what the heck is even the point of the rest of the story. Maybe it's about teenagers being enraged about the concept of women, perhaps? Every minor character thus far went into a rage when they even thought the possibility of having a relationship with a vagina, or god forbid, someone else might have.
The cringe is insane in this story. What a bloody trainwreck. I'm out.

@Solipsist
Secret class? Training in the first training ground non-stop? Secret Quest? NPCs with "feelings"? Advancing Class and skills with weird conditions? That is Moonlight Sculptor in a nutshell and so is this one. And the SAO part is the 'hurr durr' OP with harem and trapped-inside-death-game-thing, not to mention the PK guild and battle with said PK guild. You really don't see it? Re-reading your comment as I type this, I guess you only though about the MC and ignored everything else, that way I can see why this MC would have nothing to compare with the others besides being OP and that is quite the common cliché nowdays. And I want to make a correction, Sculptor is NOT greedy. You forgot what happened in the beginning of his story, why he needs the money. And he is not as much as an anti-hero as he is an anti-social solo player, that was a MASSIVE stretch of your part. I think Hardcore Leveling Warrior(if I guessed right the name) is the anti-hero, greedy-based, OP with a sense of humor that you shouldn't expect much in terms of quality. Sorry for the big text, just wanted to make stuff clear.
BTW, I also agree with you, what a sad development of a story. I feel bad inside every time they fight over a girl. As if vaginas were radioactive wastelands and should only be admired from afar. HIGHLY considering dropping this one too.

Users who are viewing this thread