EDEN

"What? I killed your murdering rapist brother and your mad at me now?"
"What! You murdered, tortured, and raped women and children?? And you're responsible for possibly thousands of other people being tortured, raped and murdered? I'll save you because I know your an innocent soul!" The actual fuck is wrong with this manga. Mc becomes a fucking retarded simp for a rapist murderer because she made eye contact and smiled at him. Legit pokimane tier 3 sub logic. Had potential but holy shit did they ruin it

hahahahaha this shit is TRASHHHH

One of the antagonists is a girl who tortured people to the extremes, going as far as grinding up their bones and sewing their mouth and eyes shut. The fucking MC has a 30 second interaction with her before deciding that she needs 'saving'. This girl joined the thief guild because she was raped and tortured, thus she would like to take part in the same activity and do it to others (sure... that makes sense). There is a love story in this, a total of 3 pages where a hand shake gets turned into holding hands, that's it!

BTW this is part 1 but has been confirmed by the author that a part 2 will never come because of "reasons". I guess it's because it got axed and that's why everything was OMEGA rushed, everything I said in the paragraph about happened in the final 5 chapters.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread