EDEN

A wheelbarrow full of cringe. The author makes me want to vomit but the artist makes me want to cheer, so conflicting.

what a great art
can't say the same about the story though..
yet it's in the alphapolis..

This started mild, went up a little and got good, but like a roller coaster, it got a little good to go down hard and fast.

starts off awesome until it gets really cliche and the MC starts loving and wanting to save everyone

Dex-chan lover
@cloudelka it probably got axed... the author wrote that he doesn't know when and if this gets continued

if we get more to this it'll take at least 1 or 2 years for the next chapter

This was pretty good in the beginning, but it got kind of stale around the middle. All in all it wasn't bad, but was probably just a single step from greatness.

Dex-chan lover
I was eagerly awaiting any sort of conclusion and I have no faith that the series will actually continue either. I can only hope however.

Double-page supporter
Yeaa, I won't lie- the ending just sucks. Feels like it was rushed to the point of "I don't have any idea what to do next so let's just end this already" :( Kinda sad because right now, after all recent events it had potential to grow into something better. Especially when you take into account that it's not another "nice, friendly and clean" clone of MMO-isekai

I wonder if the mangaka got tired and needed a break, like the mangaka of Breaker did.

I hate this whole shit
with Shion. She fucking tortured people. AT. LENGTH. Even if you feel slightly guilty for killing her RAPIST MURDERING BROTHER it's so fucking annoying when these goody two-shoes protagonists feel bad for people because they've seen them literally FIFTEEN FUCKING MINUTES. This completely ruined the flow and tension. I was so into that fight, it was epic, Instructor was being so damn awesome, and then he had to be a little bitch because he didn't want to fight a complete fucking piece of crap bitch human trash because he knew she existed before he met her here.

Fuck I'm way angrier than I should be.

Users who are viewing this thread