EDENS ZERO

Group Leader
I dropped this around chapter 40/50, but I've seen this is getting more and more interest and people are more and more saying that the quality improved by 100, is that really true ? Should I continue or not ?

I used to like fairy tail until I realized the battle pattern are all the same; The main character loses, but actually they're pretending to lose. And turns out they were stronger than the opponent all along.
Is this manga like that?

English chapters got moved to the second page for some reason. They are all behind the Polish chapters by SENPAI TEAM so I'm guessing there is some problem with the ordering. Same thing is happening with Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest.

I use Link removed, don't link to aggregators. to read the missing chapters but there are nsfw ads so only go at your own risk and remember its always good to support the creator

Fed-Kun's army
Edens Zero, artwork is almost same, as fairy tail. Instead of naming it to edens zero, mashima should have made this as fairy tail next generation.
LMA0, mc is same as natsu but having black hair, erza girl is also here, wait kagura also made it, and now yankee gray.
Instead of reading this and shitty fairy tail...... Read "Rave".

This isn't that bad, i even got hooked in some parts, although it's seems like it's straying after going the right path i'll read openmindely. Shiki is lonlier version of natsu, i really like the worldbilding, although for the story rave is still better to me.

Users who are viewing this thread