EDM Music Recommendation

Can you recommend some EDM music? I need some new EDM music to listen too.
Quick rundown of EDM.
EDM stands for Electric Dance Music.

Here's the type of EDM music I listen to.
NeOH! - Astral [Argofox Release]
Miza - Too Far ft. Harley Bird
Feint - Shockwave (feat. Heather Sommer) [NCS Release]
Egzod - Departure (feat. evOke) [NCS Release]
Stephen Walking - Glide [Monstercat Release]

Please just use title of the music from youtube, I don't trust url links.

Here the list of EDM that i listen to 1.Pixel Terror-Amnesia
2.Pixel Terror & jayKode-Dystopia
3.Aero Chord - Surface
4.Xilent- You Rise
5.Xilent-The Darknest

Dex-chan lover
Surprise no Tobu,
unless he doesn't count here.
Well just in case here.

1. Tobu - Holiday
2. Tobu & Itro - Cloud9
3. Tobu & Itro - Sunburst

4. DEAF KEV - Invincible [NCS Release]
5. Electro-Light - Symbolism [NCS Release]
6. Unknown Brain - Why Do I? (feat. Bri Tolani) [NCS Release]
7. Jo Cohen & Sex Whales - We Are [NCS Release]

Dex-chan lover
Lol I listen to too much EDM.

I highly recommend Porter Robinson. Check out Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter; after that hear Porter Robinson's World album. Highly recommended.

On another note, what subgenres do you like? There are so many subgenres in EDM, then subsubgenres from those subgenres.
Electronic, dubstep, trap, and house are probably the most general ones.

Melodic dubstep, LoFi, progressive house, melodic house, big room, chill (or chillstep), tropical house, glitch hop, drum & bass, and future bass are slightly underground but you will discover relatively quickly if you explore EDM a little.

More niche sub(sub)genres are psytrance, hardstyle, hardcore, frenchcore, complextro, metalstep (or electronic rock), future trap, trance, garage, riddim, drumstep, chill trap.

After that there are more. I heard that apparantly there are subsubgenres within LoFi like narutovibe, and that there are somehow 20 subsubgenres of psytrance whose name I don't even know, and one subsubgenre which I'm really enjoying right now which is like sad rap over LoFi beats whose name I'm not even sure of, also whatever "moombahton" is. Also, electronic isn't even as simple as what a single word would suggest. Mainstream electronic are really constricted in what they reveal - there are actually so many beautiful colours and layers within the electronic subgenre.

Don't worry if all these sound like french to you, these words are meaningless until you hear them. I'm happy to give you several authors from each of these sub(sub)genres if you're interested - I also recommend starting with melodic dubstep, one of my favourite subgenres, and then you can head over onto electronic, progressive house, and dubtep, or maybe even drum & bass. Every one of these are amazing, I can assure you.

P.s. If you want daily EDM, look up music promoter channels on YouTube. Basically they upload with the permission of the artist, as a result they have new music every other day from other artists.

Suggestions: Diversity (all), Trap Nation (trap & electronic), Dubstep gutter (dubstep), Kira (drumstep, drum & bass, trap, dubstep), The Vibe Guide (house, melodic house, chill, pop, progressive house), Ikagai (LoFi), Suicide Sheep (electronic, chill), Chill Nation. These eight should propel you into the EDM world very quickly, after that let the YouTube recommendations take the steering wheel and enjoy the ride!

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN To tell you the truth I have a lot of EDM music that I listen too and I'm running out of EDM music. I'm gonna be honest, there are some EDM music that I don't like. And the new EDM music that was released on EDM promoter channels, there are some I like but mostly I don't like. It's like this 20% new EDM music I like and 80% new EDM music I don't like.

Talking about promoter channels on YouTube. I follow a lot of EDM promoter channels but in their library their is always a EDM I didn't hear. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. One day when I had free time on my hand, I was searching on Diversity youtube channel library of videos and I found an EDM that I enjoyed to listen and it was released 2 years ago and I recently found it and it was called Famba - Space (ft. Toito & Karli). That is why I'm asking for an EDM Music here.

Is there a hidden gem of EDM that I couldn't find?

Edit: I like all subgenres in EDM. Also there might be some popular EDM I might have missed. Like Unknown Brain - Why Do I? (feat. Bri Tolani) [NCS Release] mention by @EOTFOFYL. PS: When I was finished with this post, I went through the other post by @highcaveman123 and @EOTFOFYL and I listen to the EDM they mention, Thanks my the way. That's why I had to edit this post.

I recommend some good DnB from Rameses B, Feint, Telomic, Aero Chord. And Laura Brehm as the vocal

Aero Chord, Nevve - Take Me Home
Andromedik, Voicians - Won't Let Go
Feint, Laura Brehm - Solace
Rameses B - Stardew
Rameses B, Veela - Get Through
Cartoon, Futuristik, Mikk Mäe - C U Again
Camo & Crooked, Joe Killington - If I could
Raise Spirit - The Temple
Matrix & Futurebound, Max Marshall - Fire
Unknown Brain, Laura Brehm - Circles
Telomic, Laura Brehm - Home
Itro - Our Drive (love listening to this when driving through the Highway while it's raining)

Dex-chan lover
@w1nter_proxy Ooh Unknown Brain, nice tastes. Well then Imma leave a few electronic artist's you might be interested in based on Unknown Brain.

(Obligatory) Porter Robinson
The Tech Thieves
NEFFEX
DROELOE
Biometrix
Far Out
Prismo
OHEY

Should be a good enough list, also yeah I comb through a couple hours of music everyday whole I do homework and study only to have 10 or so songs into my playlist, which changed everyday.

Also a couple extra recommendations: Mitis. One of my favourite melodic house artist. If you're in EDM for a while you're probably already familiar with Illenium and TheFatRat so Imma go a bit underground and tell you to listen to an infamous producer who I think deserves more attention by the name of D I V I N I T Y. Against, electronic.

Dex-chan lover
Yes to TheFatRat!
Coming from obscurity
into prominence.

Does RoccoW count?: https://roccow.bandcamp.com/album/-

Also I'll throw in some names that's not mentioned here.

LFZ - Popsicle
LFZ - Pixel Adventure
LFZ - Echoes

Nivero - Flare
Nivero - Memes
Nivero - You

Amadeus - Legendary
Amadeus - Enigma
Amadeus - Euphoria

Jim Yosef - Eclipse
Jim Yosef - Arrow
Jim Yosef - Linked/Link

Dex-chan lover
OP asked for some
EDM so he shall get
what he asked from us.

Welp FTW let's keep this thread alive:

Depard - Retro Soldier: https://youtu.be/J6wHswaoGZc

My personal recommendation :

Snail's house - Pixel Galaxy
Ujico* - Sunflowers
M2U - Gypsytronic
M2U - Masquerade

Some EDMs I have been listening to

Chiptune - Malmen - Flowers.xm
Hyper Potions - Surf
Conro - Thrill of It
The J. Arthur Keenes Band - The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down
The J. Arthur Keenes Band - Expelling Bee
The J. Arthur Keenes Band - Cluck
Coyote Kisses - Six Shooter
Awertnex & Philstep - Luck Box
[Future Bass] - Stephen Walking & Hyper Potions - Saturday Morning Space Ride [Monstercat Release]
Martyn & Pooh - Fruktfats Pop

Users who are viewing this thread