Ee, Nouryoku Nashi de Party Tsuihousareta Ore ga Zenzokusei Mahoutsukai?! - Ch. 10 - Favorite

Dex-chan lover
Of course, it took only 10 Chapters until he had to help some Royal, who could've seen that one coming 😐
No comment on the fact that it was the 1 million times copy pasted carriage rescue?

Also, don't put this person on the throne, I don't care how much she loves "the people", no way she'd do a good job being a crazed M to the point of shouting "tie me up" at the first meeting with multiple people present... There'd be a rebellion in a few days because of pure distrust of character.

Group Leader
If I had a penny for everytime I read about a royal princess turned out to have some loose screws in her head, I'd have some handful small changes.

It might be not much in the grander scale of literary context, but that still made me worried for the current cliche trend nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
My identity is... I'm Princess Maria!
Tyler: Get the fuck out. Prove it, where's your princess tattoo?
Maria: It's below my tits!
Tyler: Gadzooks! That's a royal tramp stamp, alright.
Maria: ...You guys like kink?

sigh another author who mistakes kinks for personalities. I blame Mushoku Tensei's piss princess.

Dex-chan lover
That M princess made me laugh, so pure about the mark under her tit and then at the final pf the chapter "pleaze tie me hard!" ROFL

Dex-chan lover
No comment on the fact that it was the 1 million times copy pasted carriage rescue?

Also, don't put this person on the throne, I don't care how much she loves "the people", no way she'd do a good job being a crazed M to the point of shouting "tie me up" at the first meeting with multiple people present... There'd be a rebellion in a few days because of pure distrust of character.
That's included in the 'helping Royals' Part, since apparently every royal is just going around with a singular Guard, hence they always end up being attacked in carriages

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck this manga is bad af
I read all kind of isekai trash
But this one definitely makes me don't want to read this anymore

Users who are viewing this thread