Ee, Nouryoku Nashi de Party Tsuihousareta Ore ga Zenzokusei Mahoutsukai?!

Dex-chan lover
I've read the first chapter but the storytelling is bad. A betrayal has to be prepared, if it comes out of nowhere we won't care. According to the story, he began weak overall but defeated a monster that a midlevel couldn't, which makes no sense, having all the elements should give him versatility, not power.

I hate this instant OP trope as well. When will writers understand, don't set up conflicts if you gonna solve them in a few minutes. You established him weak, that was the conflict, five minutes later, he's not only strong but OP.

Trashy "not isekai", was really refreshing to see the the "childhood friend" charact didn't run away, but to introduce mascot so quickly is so lame... Can't believe it's a 7.7, deserves a 6 at most...

Will read it anyway XD
6? you're being too generous. I'll maybe give it a 3.

Double-page supporter
I hate this instant OP trope as well. When will writers understand, don't set up conflicts if you gonna solve them in a few minutes. You established him weak, that was the conflict, five minutes later, he's not only strong but OP.
because easy money, these "writers" don't actually care about making a good and/or original story, they just want to make money, and it's working, so we can't do anything but watch in horror

Fed-Kun's army
Really just looking for more excuses for the catgirl to make out ahem I mean 'heal' girls, the pacing is janky though its like every page is missing panels.

Can we get an actual "growth" manga instead?
You know, where the MC actually starts out weak and then slowly grows at a reasonable rate?

Why must we have all these titles where the MC is OP from chapter one? And that's not even touching all the other horrible tropes....
This manga is very much trash
if u want to see struggle stories you can just look through your window in real life

it's an adaptation, but surprisingly there's no novelupdates link in the description. :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread