Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.2 - Cú Chulainn II

Dex-chan lover
Yessssssss, thank you for translating these, I can't wait for more!
Also.. I'm rooting for Sophie.

Fed-Kun's army
Admodeus really aint here for your shit. HAHA

Also teh Dogeza really has to be some powerfull shit. Like Japan only TM, but if that shit can make you fight a dragon what cant it do jesus.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought they were going to challenge her to a game like tic tac toe or something.

But nope! They are going to straight up fight her with their lives at the stake.

Dex-chan lover
hey at least they r going to do the "fighting with a beast" training that they were supposed to do right?

Dex-chan lover
That healing power must be something if it can handle what dragon claws would do to a human.

Dex-chan lover
The switch from Arnest to Earnest has me really fucked up because, all I can think of when reading that is this guy
Ernest_scared_stupid_poster.jpg
and the dissonance is killing me.

That aside, like Asmodeus, Cu is ABSOLUTELY aware of Earnest's affections, (was it the boot to the face in the bath?) but disapproves. Partly because of her being a rival for papa's affection if they were to become an item, I'm sure, but also because she can't acknowledge her yet. After the group defeats her, will she be more likely to call her mama or rival (not saying she has romantic feels for Papa)?

@Drifter if it can restore limbs and the armor that was on them as if it never left, it's probably just shy of straight respawning a person. The fact that it restores equipment puts it in a different class above healing. As long as they don't die instantly she can probably save them. At least until her mana/power runs out.

@icarushector I'm glad I'm not the only one. Kept reading all of her lines in his voice. Hopefully she never does an 'ehehehehe' laugh.

@banana translation good job on improving the typesetting between this and last chapter.

It's too strange to read the little loli dragon's name, because cú in my language means A$$hole lol

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly can say that I preferred the other version of the story. This one is a bit too much of the same.

wait a moment.... is it just me or has he made only female friends at this point.... hmm.... maybe he has been listening to the king's advice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also, is Cu groping Blade in the last page.... (what has he been teaching her as her father.... 😉)

Dex-chan lover
Her healing can even bring armor back? That's not even healing anymore, that's basically reversing time just like Orihime Inoue from bleach. She should be treated as important as the hero if that's the case

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter was pretty fucking cringe and the b class dudes were right for denying it

Users who are viewing this thread