Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 11.2 - An Encounter With Something That Tastes Better Than Me II

Group Leader
@Audac1ous
Sorry dude I did saw your message but my account is restricted rn so I can't send pms.
I was planning to do bi-weekly that ain't happening so yeah kinda weekly.

lol if he kisses enough girls he'll be back at full strength
ero is most effective medicine

Dex-chan lover
I heard the title in me head as An Encounter With Something That Tastes Better Than Meto

Fed-Kun's army
hero regains power not because of the kiss its because he can have some relaxation now since the gang is starting to get stronger...he is not pushing his limits anymore and he can relay on the gang

Dex-chan lover
Wut?. what was the point of "don't use your power(s) or you'll cut your lifespan dramatically" if he's gonna get healthier anyways?.

@Rin2k It's actually "Don't use your powers or you will die". It's not his lifespawn that will be cut, in the beginning he wasn't allowed to use 30% of his powers or he will die, he did it anyway but got lucky and survived, since that incident it went down to 15%. What he recovered was 3% of his powers and not his lifespawn.

Dex-chan lover
@Chibi-Angi not a fan of that tbh. Makes me think author could potentially pull that shit as much as he can at any given time.

Group Leader
@sintas22
kek while I was typesetting this, I was thinking about that kiss or because he actually have ways to relax lol.

Users who are viewing this thread