Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 6 Ch. 18.2 - Rosewood Academy Tournament II

Group Leader
so you're redoing all old chapters or just chapter 18?
Just 18.2. Like the credit page mentions, the original scanlator removed their chapter after we started uploading new ones, so we had to go back and redo 18.2 as well.

Aggregator gang
so you're redoing all old chapters or just chapter 18?
To add to what Degen said: We want people to be able to read the available chapters on Mangadex, cuz it's our preferred platform. People could have read the chapter of the old group on aggregator websites, but we don't like those much.

Part of me would love to go back and redo the earlier chapters, but (1) it's a lot of work, I think that work is best spent catching up with the JP release, and (2) if the anime does a good job (which so far it does), people won't need to read at least the 1st few volumes of the manga if they want to pick the manga up after the anime.

Dex-chan lover
To add to what Degen said: We want people to be able to read the available chapters on Mangadex, cuz it's our preferred platform. People could have read the chapter of the old group on aggregator websites, but we don't like those much.

Part of me would love to go back and redo the earlier chapters, but (1) it's a lot of work, I think that work is best spent catching up with the JP release, and (2) if the anime does a good job (which so far it does), people won't need to read at least the 1st few volumes of the manga if they want to pick the manga up after the anime.
of course, i didn't even notice the old group removed the chapter tbh

Users who are viewing this thread