Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 23.1 - What Yessica Finds Most Important I

Dex-chan lover
The Oragnization and nuke part did feel like an asspull, the fact that Yessica wanted to get into espionage was already foreshadowed in earlier chapters. There was also chapter 12, where she already knew Blade was the Yuusha that came by the academy to give a guest lesson.

She was onto something, but I do say I'm surprised it led up to something like this.
Yeah I forgot about her asperations to be into espionage although I feel like her saying that and what we got now probably wasn't pre-planned.

Dex-chan lover
The Oragnization and nuke part did feel like an asspull, the fact that Yessica wanted to get into espionage was already foreshadowed in earlier chapters. There was also chapter 12, where she already knew Blade was the Yuusha that came by the academy to give a guest lesson.

She was onto something, but I do say I'm surprised it led up to something like this.
Except we saw when she figured it out, it was never implied that she knew from the start. But yeah the manga seems to be losing direction very quickly. The whole Sofie getting new clones made to give her a unique quarke do to the android taking her arc type despite that the lab that made her was shut down and everyone arrested, yet somehow oops more clones. Author has been grasping at straws for a while.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this Yessica twist is an asspull here, as far as I remember this is never foreshadowed. Also Nukes? Organisation? How do they think they could get away with nuking the capital? This all reeks of some retarded writing.
Tbh i really didnt expect any plot or development coming from Jessica, she is even getting a bit of romance. I dont think author expected it either.

Also, both Clay and Leonard are popular with the girls, so that means that Blade really stole the most popular guys firts kisses too.

Users who are viewing this thread