Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Life Anew

Dex-chan lover
thanks for not letting us suffer months after this

Power Uploader
I guess you could say the biggest difference in our version is Nicole doesn't call himself a "daughter" and his parents don't call him "she" prior to him finding out about his lost manhood. (Because that logic makes absolutely no sense.)

Dex-chan lover
you know, a 8-month delay isn't really a "delay" anymore at this point. it's more of a "oops i forgot to release it" kinda thing

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks
Eiyuu no Musume ch.1 (manga) only came out on September 1st, 2018 (a few weeks ago).
The "8-month delay" was due to the artist. I was talking about the delay between the other team's release and ours.

Group Leader
The biggest difference I noticed between your version and the other groups, is, well, the general translation quality.

I don't know how to put this in a nice way, so I'll be blunt, the overall quality of your translation is pretty poor.

The sentences have no flow to them and they read in an incredibly awkward way. English can be hard, especially if it's not your native language, but if you really don't have a good grasp of it, I really wouldn't recommend translating into it.

I know a lot of people would argue against that, but quite honestly, a bad translation often does more bad than good, because you're not getting a good version of the story at all.

If your group was the only one that was translating this series I wouldn't mind, because hey, it's something i guess.

But when another group has released a chapter that's of much higher quality in terms of the actual translation into English, I really don't see the point.

You might feel like you have an obligation, or a "right" to this series because you were first, and because you're translating the source.

But I wholeheartedly think that if you truly love this series, you'd leave it to the group that can bring a more coherent version to the public.

Fighting against another group because of something as silly as pride would cause nothing but damage in the end.

I'm sorry if this came off as toxic or mean spirited, I meant nothing but to give some actual critique and my point of view.

I would honestly recommend trying to find someone who's more proficient in the English language if you really want to continue doing this, because currently, it's not very good.

Missing page between 9-10;
there's another fanservice page that was left in, so I'm assuming this one was left out by accident.

Dex-chan lover
i dont like this :cri... for some reason this one in particular... i dont like how he is not telling his friends that he got reincarnated... it bothers me too much...

Dex-chan lover
Babies typically take their first steps at 9-12 months according to google. Anecdotally, I know some babies start standing super early in the game, by holding onto the edges of their cradles and playpins. So I don't understand why he kept his walking practice a secret after an entire year.

Also agree @Shamz that it's kind of weird for him not to mention the reincarnation to his friends. Makes me think of that movie Orphan where that 30+ year old woman pretended to be a child and got adopted by a family. Or about those news stories that occasionally crop up about adults pretending to be children.

Dex-chan lover
@Shamz It's an extremely difficult decision to make, you know. The parents probably wouldn't be happy to learn it. Not mainly because it would make things awkward but because she wouldn't then basically be their child anymore. It would be, for them, akin to losing their little girl. At some level they might be happy their old friend did come back, in a manner of speaking, but no parents would want to lose their baby just to get a friend from their past back. So, in the MC's position I'd stay silent as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme yah i understood it after a few weeks cause i read another manga and started to think about it... and thought that if a parent was told that their child is a reincarnation of someone that is already matured... in a way their child never existed... physically exist but mentally someone else... basically what u just said...

Dex-chan lover
It was probably one of their greatest regrets that he died somewhere out of reach of Maria's healing powers, though, y'know? That could be a big part of how they'd really react to it as well.

Dex-chan lover
"lets use cow milk instead"
ive got nothing to say
the mans a genius
just fuck her up with lactose so we can get it over with this trash quickly

no like really why is that a thing
it doesnt make sense thats not how it works did the author really want to get around the problem of the mc having to suck her tatas that much ?

Users who are viewing this thread