Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2 - Melee (pt2)

i gotta say, I agree that Nicole is being extremely reckless (and stupid).

Plus she should have just had Michelle go call the city guards or something. As if the kidnapper is gonna just torch all his merchandise. And even if he did, he has to fight Nicole while doing it...

Fed-Kun's army
If Michelle followed Nicole, shouldn't she have arrived to the fight much earlier? Also, how many people are just watching this go down?

Fed-Kun's army
@mimisan
Actually the stupidity is believable. I rememer stupid decisions in my childhood when I was scared which, looking back, were ludicrous.

Furthermore, I do not think that there's much of a fight left in Reid - but the goddess is still an ass for having let it come this far.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they definitely should have told Michelle go call the guard. Then Nicole just would need to fight defensively. They might lose some of the girls, but it's a lot better than losing ALL of them.

And he can't hide the evidence, as opposed to him burning all the bodies.

Contributor
@Tanterei

There’s a difference between being a stupid kid and being a twenty-something-year-old assassin with tons of experience in a kid’s body.

Dex-chan lover
I would have thought they could pull it off but I guess Yuuri has to come in and save the day?

Double-page supporter
@mimisan Nicole is extremely stupid because she still think she can act like her past self when he was really very powerful. He/she is still in full denial mode but she will not stay in this state for long.

Everyone is mad about Nicole and her strings but Nicole is way more powerful than her past self(just wait).

"She is just using her power and her strings the wrong way"

Aggregator gang
Wow. And she just watch the 2 kids to fight an adult with a hostage. Good job.

Dex-chan lover
so much for a reincarnated legendary assassin. at the end he'll be rescued like a damsel in distress.

I can accept this if (s)he's an ordinary isekaid person with minimum real life battle experience. but for a former hero party member? that's just pathetic

thanks for the release btw

Double-page supporter
@Ohgodpleaseno I like to imagine that there's a string of stalkers going through the head master of the school all the way up to the king watching this fight, all perched in various bushes and trees.

actually i think like a few others have pointed out it makes sense. She's a 7 year old kid. not an adult. doesn't matter that she has memories and knowledge of her past life... she still has the mind of a kid since she IS a kid...

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki I mean, it's an assassin in an OPEN FIGHT using almost none of the physical or magical power they had as a hero while equipped with a blunt bush trimmer that she can't use any of her stabby-stabby skills with. Oh, and there's hostages within reach of the other guy's blade too. Seems like a legitimately difficult scenario to me.

Dex-chan lover
so... she was just watching? this whole time? “can’t be helped,” huh.

yeah, that puts you in lower regards.

Double-page supporter
it is just me, or the fight scene is boring and kind of awkward to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread