Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2 - Melee (pt2)

Imagine not even knowing how to fight against a shielded opponent after having been trained for years by constant battle. He even have plenty of openings during his attacks like some stupid video game characters

Dex-chan lover
It was kinda good until the MC decided to go out without Katana. The part where those former heroes led them go home alone eventhough they knew there is kidnapping case running hot is just bad. Then what the point of having MC in such lame state ? Make it more interesting ?
Everything here is like just put whatever they want into the story and not thinking about the consequences, well the consequences is that I'm out. Translation is good, see you guys in other series.

Dex-chan lover
I know people find this really frustrating, but I actually really enjoyed this fight in the novel. The adaptation hasn't done it many favours - the artist isn't great at illustrating dynamic action, and her thread tricks looked especially feeble - but as a way of showing how badly she overestimates her new body, and how she's still really bad at dealing with hostage situations (it's literally what got her killed the first time around, lmao) I genuinely liked it a lot.

It sets a kind of tension and threat level that a lot of isekai series badly lack, and demonstrates that her cheat skills can get her into more trouble than she can reasonably deal with, if she lets herself get overconfident. She's skilled, but she's still a child, and an especially feeble one at that. It's good! Exciting stuff!

I mean. I thought it was exciting. Up until the deus ex machina resolution, that is. Boy, if you guys thought this fight was frustrating and pointless before...

Dex-chan lover
Is that Yuuri ?
Colored eyes behind glasses, fair and long hair, short stature, pettanko, weird bow, mean streak, seems like her...

For those curious about the girl (or should I say GIPL aka Guy In Previous Life) on the tree, it's the main character of a previous novel from the same author "Hakai me no Yuuri" it has been completely translated and it's a nice one quite gory and perverted tho...
And yes, she is literaly a self made goddess, but she worked very hard (and has broken a lot of stuff universe wise) to reach this level...

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the thread manipulation has turned out so lame in this fight is pretty disappointing, like damn you probably could've garrotted the guy if you'd been smart.

Dex-chan lover
So to clear things up a bit:

1: They are both 7 years old. No matter how much experience you have a 7yo is always inferior in strength.

2: Nicole is an assassin class in previous life, she can't deal with straight up fights. One time when she tries that she died.

3: Michelle is still a kid, she might have hunted some boars but not humans.

4: I'm not defending the artist, the fight is extremely underwhelming.

5: ngl Yuuri in the last panel is hot af.

Dex-chan lover
Umm...what? Just circle around and shoot him with the bow. He literally can't move since otherwise he'd step off the threads. Did the author just forget that?

😴How did this reborn assassin kill anything before lmao. Guy with basic shield and restricted to single location versus two people, "oh god oh fuck this is my hardest fight." 😴

Dex-chan lover
Are we still on planet Bandit Hideout? Urg......

@mimisan: Nevertheless, thanks for keeping this up. This was a fast release. You're doing a great job and even this arc will end at some point.

Supporter
My rating for this keep getting lower for each chapter I read

@Ketsujo I feel you havent actually read the chapter. its literally explained to you. 1 shes a child in this world and 2 shes female. Let alone her magic which hes not allowing her to chant because of the hostage as well as how her friend is weak and cant do much dmg to him because of his shield. Seriously dude, them being children and him being an experienced fighter with gear/armor as well as an adult explains everything.

Aggregator gang
@zenyo lol so it's literally a deus ex machina? wtf was that bitch waiting for, considering the last merc had completely outplayed the kids?

@xyzzy you've got it backwards, this is a kid that remembers some stuff about being an assassin

Aggregator gang
the posters expecting michelle to murk a dude from the shadows might be the funniest, though

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSS finally, man I just wana be free from this arc and move on to better more interesting shit, can't wait to see more

Users who are viewing this thread