Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu

Dex-chan lover
Not shocked it got canceled, it's not a poor adaptation per se, it is that the source material just isn't good.

There are much better "reincarnated as the opposite sex in the same world" manga, the one with the maid is a good example. This one had a good concept and it started off good, but it really went off the rails once Nicole left her parents.

@Darklordkirby Novel translations are still ongoing. If you just wanted to know how the novel ends, here's some stuff regarding it:

Spoilers for the ending (obviously) in the link below:
https://tgmangas.xeraweb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3566&p=48608

@Hcoregamer Same here, all of the authors stuff seems to have fairly low ratings overall. The only one I've really read was about halfway through Yuuri but with everything all being in the same world I'm not super surprised it all ends up being so middling.

Double-page supporter
@PFunkX tnx for the link, i have no brain cells to read light/webnovels, so i really appreciate for giving the link to the only part i wanted to read.

still, too bad that this one got axed, it was a good and fun manga too, ty for the scanlators who still continue to translate it for us...

Dex-chan lover
The first chapters were charming, but it becomes very dull. The art and the fights are mediocre. The tone is schizophrenic, and despite having a really interesting skillset and handicaps, out protagonist is fairly boring.

All the sites on the information tab have this manga marked as releasing, so why is it marked as cancelled here?

Group Leader
@gpad At this link you have a screen from the official source. The page on the left contains the information "Continuation of the manga in the first volume of the novel". The page on the right is the last addition from Volume 4.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/498241470919344138/817861183331762176/unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread