Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Supporter
Well, made it all the way to page 3. Another work that some lobotomite well-intentioned individual ran through mtl and uploaded without even reading what nonsense they're posting.
And while some people will say "the series has been dead for so long, it was just a well-meant attempt to resurrect it" to me this is the final nail in the coffin as now no decent group will ever touch this chapter again because there's already a "translation" for it.

RIP

Dex-chan lover
The MTL translation is obvious (with its MANY flaws) and the lack of proofreading in spite of the MTL is concerning as well. (well, the intro page's illegible lines kind of showed us what to expect there).

My recommendation: ask for help with proofreading it, fix this chapter, then repost it.
I'd advise against posting any other chapter until this one is fixed.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, you should get a proofreader though if you're going to keep doing this. Also, it's better if it's easier to read even if you have to fudge the translation a bit imo

Dex-chan lover
Well, there was an attempt, I guess. Pity, I was kinda interested in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Just why is there a complete lack of actually going through the translated dialogue? Absolute grammatical nonsense that anyone not completely failing English could fix in two seconds.

Dex-chan lover
@Kamijou10, if you're reading this, you should definitely get a proofreader ASAP. You obviously need it. Reading your "translation" was quite honestly too painful hard I couldn't finish reading through the chapter. If you by some chance unsure to be able to fix the translation quickly, I think you should delete the chapter first so as not to prevent other translators from uploading their translation in the future. Thank you for trying.

Contributor
FYI, this has been licensed by J Novel Club, and they’ve already translated past this point. At this point, the only reason you’d read this version is if you can’t afford the subscription - which isn’t even that much.

Users who are viewing this thread