Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon ~Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Alma of the black flag

Dex-chan lover
So, the noble loser, if he had a mock battle with Reid here, he would be turned to dust, right? Even if not with Reid, had he seen the battle, he would be scared shitless and would even see him as a threat. Forget political power, bothering him would mean death. He's something the current army of any nation wouldn't be able to handle should he unleash his full power: a walking, talking, laughing, breathing calamity.

Dex-chan lover
Average? What average? If what she meant by average is ''mean'' then the school system designed so some students would absolutely get expelled or something.

Average is something that moves up and down with the students performance after all.

Even with just one of the MCs in a class, no other student can attain the average. Grading on a curve is problematic.
Righhtt. . Pretty much In order for someone to pass, the other must fail.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the translation!

Now mangaka kinda skipping some detail about magic (although it's fairly common about each color magic having different purposes)
‘Red’ uses magic power to cause and emit objects or events.

‘Blue’ uses magic power to transform objects or events into different properties.

‘Green’ uses magic power to manipulate objects or living beings.

‘Yellow’ uses magic power to rewrite concepts or laws.

‘White’ uses magic power to enhance inherent properties.

‘Black’ uses magic power to grant non-inherent properties.

I guess it would be explained later huh?

I haven't get a clear view on LN about Black Flag Skill and now I can feel Attack on Titan vibe KEKW

Also if you wondered about Alma-sensei x Reid illustration

RHXS_Vol1_10.jpeg

This chapter adapted from Vol 1 : Chapter 3 - Part 2 with some stuff missing out

Users who are viewing this thread