Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon ~Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Alma of the black flag

Dex-chan lover
So shes the descendant of Reids old subordinate from the first chapter right?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I really like stories with not just one OP MC. And having the two MCs as a couple adds some spice overall.

Dex-chan lover
What an idiotic school system. An individual's graduation should never be dependend on how other students do.
Personally I like the "if your class fail, you fail" it's a great way to train them for the kind of work it seems they will be doing in the future.
However the anyone under average will not be a mage, seems insanely stupid because that would mean always graduating 50% no matter if its from a pool of idiots or a pool of geniuses.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad that both MCs are stronger than a special class or whatever mage.

So I'm guessing she summoned a platoon from Male MC's old country? You'd expect him to be more insulted or infuriated if that were the case though.
I am worried the same. Maybe MC hasn't realized yet that was necromancy. I hope MC will obliterate the teacher if this is really the case.

Buuut, based on her encouragement speech, she's probably going to stay for a while. So, hopefully that flag is something more peaceful.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
However the anyone under average will not be a mage, seems insanely stupid because that would mean always graduating 50%
Depending upon the distribution, the arithmetic mean can be above or below the median. With the two MCs, at most two people are above average, and everyone else is well below average.

Dex-chan lover
But what about Mould of Hüsker Dü?

Please replace all of her dialogue with lyrics. TV! Party! Tonight!

Dex-chan lover
Ah shiet she got the Welcome to the Black Parade as her skill. We'll have to carry on I guess
When I was a Young Boy
My Father Took me into the City
To See a Marching Band
He said, "Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten and the damned?"
He said, "Will you defeat them?
Your demons, and all the non-believers
The plans that they have made?"
"Because one day, I'll leave you a phantom
To lead you in the summer
To join the black parade"